arrived in myanmar

7997721348_39d2cf4661_b.jpg

andaman club

7997726396_59e2b9bbd0_b.jpg

and back to ranong

7997723122_62220ccef0_b.jpg

from pier ranong-myanmar-ranong.....2 hour

• 7 months later...

hua hin is a nice relaxing resort ,much quieter night scene than patts, samui, Phuket and Bangkok, but girls available for fun and boom boom. I take the wifes family there for 3 or 4 night break every time we go back to thailand.The kids love it and the beach by far better than patts.Ihave stayed at puang pen villas, the wannara and chom view but this resort is a 10 minute tuk tuk ride from the nightlife. I still come back to huh hin maybe because of the ease in getting there from bangkok

• 3 weeks later...

I'm doing a road trip in July with my father and we do an overnight stop in Hua Hin on the way up and then Cha-Am on the way back down, any recommendations for somewhere decent to stay in both places for about 1,200bht per night, close to some action for me as the old man will be asleep by 8pm as usual! Thanks all

I'm doing a road trip in July with my father and we do an overnight stop in Hua Hin on the way up and then Cha-Am on the way back down, any recommendations for somewhere decent to stay in both places for about 1,200bht per night, close to some action for me as the old man will be asleep by 8pm as usual! Thanks all

Wannara is close to the nightlife i have stayed there twice it is comfortable and clean.I think the price is slightly above your quote at 1,400 - 1,800bht per night this is for Hua Hin sorry cant help you for Cha-am never stayed there but this is quiter than HuA Hin.

I have been there a number of times and spent almost a month there once shooting a film.  I do like the more laid back quiet side with a few bars thrown in.  However, the talent pool is small for the bar scene and the beaches although okay have a lot of sand flies in places.  Additionally, it is as hot or hotter than Bangkok in my opinion and it is one of the driest areas of Tland.  If you like clear skies and sweltering heat go for it but I think it is second in climate to Phuket than Pattaya.

I was recently down there shagging an ex and stayed at the Thipurai Beach hotel just north of the big mall and not too far from the action.  I liked it as it was 100 meters from the water and only 1000 baht and it had a pool.  Good rooms with balcony too.  Recommended.  I booked on Agoda.

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if there are any day bars with action outside the centre of Hua Hin?

Been there for a few years now, the place is quite in the daytime action wise until late afternoon when a few bar open up.

In the centre Sukys and Stone Bar are a good bet but not til later.

Archived