IGNORED

Naming the bar Pattaya Addicts.com

jocky king

Suppose somebody bought the bar and renamed it as Pattaya Addicts.com bar, legal or illegal? Wonder will the Pattaya Addicts.com will allow it or not ? I wonder Is there any thai law that blocks people to copy their name onto their bar..

i can't understand the point of your post, are you just shit stirring or what?

Honestly, I didn't mean to bother you.. I was just wondering that's all mate.. If you think that will bother the other people, I will apologise for any offend I make. Really it never cross my mind to shit stirring..

Edited by jocky king

It would probably be kind of vague and confusing for most visitors and they wouldn't know what it was all about... doubt many carry their laptops walking around and can't check the website. It would attract unwanted visitors to the site and upset people here. Doubt it would break any laws other than laws of good sense, but also doubt the bar would last very long with a name like that. But who knows, TiT and weird things happen.

Warning! Life is sexually transmitted and 100% Fatal

IMG_0885.jpg..sigpic.jpg

"It ain't the dyin' I'm talking about, Woodrow, it's the LIVIN"">

Aye you are right... Silly of me to put up a silly post. Hopefully , the moderators will closed this topics down for me.. Should have wait and decide if My post is unoffensive or not.. I learned my lessons. Honestly I did not mean any offend. Sorry guys.

Aye you are right... Silly of me to put up a silly post. Hopefully , the moderators will closed this topics down for me.. Should have wait and decide if My post is unoffensive or not.. I learned my lessons. Honestly I did not mean any offend. Sorry guys.

I don't find your post offensive m8, your just curious yeah??

I think naming a bar "Pattaya Addicts" would be a good name for a bar....wheather its legal or not,i dont know about that one. You might have to ask Lamok about that.