IGNORED

Advice on hotel with sofa/couch for under 1,500 baht?

feelus

Hi

can anyone recommend a good hotel with rooms that have a sofa and which cost less than 1,500 baht? I have always stayed at dynasty inn on soi 13 and I would rate the hotel very highly. However for my next trip I really want to get a room with a sofa and with a mirror on the wall if possible (for those nocturnal activities) :GoldenSmile1: other important things are:

air con

stand in shower

no joiners fee

carpeted floor

wi fi connectivity

in-room safe

balcony

good location (ideally close to soi 13 or similar)

mission impossible? Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Edited by feelus

I will be staying at the Armageddon in February. My first visit and mixed reviews, however the rooms look to have all you are looking for less carpet. Don't think you will find many if any rooms with carpet in tropical areas.

FYI I tried there web site and it is down now for some reason. It does have pics of all rooms so u may want to check it out when it is up again.

www.armageddonbar.com

Try www.Dancewatchers.com . Fantastic rooms better than hotels.. They have everything you need.. Was told it is only 1300 per night or 25,000 a month.. Check that out.

Notice that Marcgin has only posted about 6 times and each post extols the virtues of The Penthouse hotel. Is there some connection here? If so why not declare it. Myself and 4 colleagues had booked in but refused to spend even one night there because I am sorry to say it was filthy and bug infested. The pool can not really be called a swimming pool, more like a large bath. The entire place is dark with little natural light. Certainly the rooms are the most unique in Payttaya. If the place has improved in the last 12 months let's have some feedback from impartial reviewers.

Notice that Marcgin has only posted about 6 times and each post extols the virtues of The Penthouse Hotel. Is there some connection here? If so why not declare it. Myself and 4 colleagues had booked in but refused to spend even one night there because I am sorry to say it was filthy and bug infested. The pool can not really be called a swimming pool, more like a large bath. The entire place is dark with little natural light. Certainly the rooms are the most unique in Payttaya. If the place has improved in the last 12 months let's have some feedback from impartial reviewers.

As Expected!!!

That just might cue responses about cleanliness, bugs, rodents, bad service etc. etc. So let’s be ready for these responses.

Hope you, and you friends, all got your advance booking money back?

We meet most of the criteria apart from the carpet, and we are a Guesthouse but well within the price range.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg