Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cans of Guinness ?

gs joe

Can you buy Guinness in cans in Pattaya ?

if so where from .

Thanks .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

I have honestly never seen a can of Guiness, but i bet you can probably get them, might cost a few baht though!

tesco lotus.

Thanks for that ,

I 'll check the wed site to get price .

Joe

You can buy them in Friendship Supermarket,on South Pattaya Road,I think they are 190 or 195THB each :10of10Score:

The only "Western style bar in Ha Tien" www.oasisbarhatien.com

You can buy them in Friendship Supermarket,on South Pattaya Road,I think they are 190 or 195THB each :D

Cheers Joe :P

You can buy them in Friendship Supermarket,on South Pattaya Road,I think they are 190 or 195THB each :D

That sounds expensive for a can. You can get a pint in the Queen Vic in Soi 6 for 180baht

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

That sounds expensive for a can. You can get a pint in the Queen Vic in Soi 6 for 180baht

break out the check book Joe

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

• 5 weeks later...
You can buy them in Friendship Supermarket,on South Pattaya Road,I think they are 190 or 195THB each :P

Friendship has a very good selection of reasonably-priced imported beers, wines and spirits. For the Aussies there is Crown lager and VB. Personally, I stick to the much cheaper Thai beer. It tastes just as good, especially after you have had a few under your belt. I could never understand why some people crave the stuff they are used to from their home country. That includes the Mc Donalds and KFC brigade. :D

you can get a pint at maggie mays in soi chaipoonfor 150 baht and killkennyat the moment for 120 a pint

any holes a goal

• 5 weeks later...

u can get a can of Guinness from Heaven Above agogo if you go there gs joe

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

Isn't it great that a question is asked and so many friendly and informed boardies respond? Shared wisdom - you can't beat it. Well done all you posters.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Thanks for that ,

I 'll check the wed site to get price .

Joe

Beware! in expecting the "Guinness" you can buy in Thailand to have come from anywhere near Dublin!!!

I'm sure it's origin is much more far-eastern, so don't expect a great pint.

I had the Cleaning lady (Lio) from the Rockhouse hunt high and low for some Guinness for back in June with no joy :Cry3:

I could never understand why some people crave the stuff they are used to from their home country. That includes the Mc Donalds and KFC brigade. :D

Beer is nothing like fast food, beer is a fine craft, fast food is garbage. Just because the beer is Made in Thailand doesn't make it good.

Beer is nothing like fast food, beer is a fine craft, fast food is garbage. Just because the beer is made in Thailand doesn't make it good.

But do they still put formaldehyde into singer beer? (YUK!)

But do they still put formaldehyde into singer beer? (YUK!)

Yes they do, and the Guinness, if I remember rightly, is brewed in Singapore...

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

how the f..k is a 2007 thread reappearing again and again ??????

how the f..k is a 2007 thread reappearing again and again ??????

Maybe cos we are Guinness drinkers?

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Maybe cos we are Guinness drinkers?

Not out there I aint!

• 2 years later...

Archived