IGNORED

Q D Sweet mansion/ Sunveiw Place Soi Baukaow

Regor21

I Stayed in Q D Sweet mansion hotel in soi baukaow in december,january and after the thai new year holiday the construction crew moved in and started driving foundation piles and pegs for a new big building in behind qd sweet and sunveiw place starting at 8.00 am till 6pm so if you wont a peaceful place to stay dont stay in this area because of the pile ramming is starting early, up to you.

Nice one mate, thanks for the warning I have been waiting for this to happen, those two plots next to Sunview were ripe for developement.

I e mailed Sunview this morning asking them had it started yet and they avioded the question.

They have put their rates up too,

I am not sure where to go next, I used to stay on Soi Lengkee but the noise drove me from there.

Maybe third road somewhere, does anyone have any suggestions for a similiar place to stay?

Cheers

Thanks. I was just going to head to Q.D. Sweets Mansion, since I was fairly happy there in November.

Noise issues were up already, but in their own building. The staff assured me this will be over by next year, so now this.

I am also wondering for any other places similar to Q.D. Sweets? I liked them being fairly new, great furniture, and fast Wi-Fi.

Are the R-Con Apartments up to their levels???

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

Thanks. I was just going to head to Q.D. Sweets Mansion, since I was fairly happy there in November.

Noise issues were up already, but in their own building. The staff assured me this will be over by next year, so now this.

I am also wondering for any other places similar to Q.D. Sweets? I liked them being fairly new, great furniture, and fast Wi-Fi.

Are the R-Con Apartments up to their levels???

Just MPO about the R-con.

Excellent value all round if staying on a MONTHLY basis! just make sure you check your Electric meter, together with a staff member upon arrival.

Wouldn't entertain it for less than 1 month as better places available at same price.

Will be a nice addition to the area when finished though.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg