IGNORED

Siam Bayview Hotel

stuwilson

not a bad hotel,however joiner fee is $1000 baht,unless you book a a twin in which case you do not pay.breakfast is good,as is the pool.

I stay some years ago at the first bulding near the large pool, no balcony and not really large, even i booked a deluxe on the bulding with rooms with balcony and some seaview...really nice lobby and great location quality restaurant, if you book a double room usually you don't pay the 1000 bahts joiner.

http://pattayaone.com/siambayview.html

its a package tour accomadation deal joint, set up for newbies or wankas pretending their rich for ten days to their bar girl counter parts.

there are way better options for one quater of the price!

I have to agree with Perthowen. It does seem to be a typical 'package' holiday hotel. Have only stayed for 2 nights whilst our usual place became free. Loads of cheaper places of equal or better standard.

Suitable for budget minded people.. It is a no-frills hotel but they have a big bed to satisfy your needs. The guesthouse along soi berkhow and LK Metro have better rooms than this hotel for half of the price but no swimming pools.

I stayed there one my first trip to Pattaya some years ago. Never again as they don't like bar girls.

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed there one my first trip to Pattaya some years ago. Never again as they don't like bar girls.

are you saying they dont alloy BG's full-stop or you have to pay their entry??

might be staying here myself in november and if no BG's allowed, no stay!!

I stayed at Siam Bayshore a while back. Besides the 1000 baht joiner, they present a list of things that your

guest is not allowed to do (e.g. swim in the pool). I had made the mistake of pre-paying for a week, and was stuck

with the lodging. Tried to sneak girls in different ways, but they had guys patrolling the grounds everywhere. For all the extra charges I paid for joiners, I could have stayed at the Marriott for the same price.

Retired