IGNORED

Koh Lanta - How to get there?

berto1000

Hi everyone!

As it's clear form the title I'm going to spend 3 nights in Koh Lanta (8-11 of February). I will fly from Bkk to Krabi and arrive there around 6pm.

Do you have a any suggestion about how to get there?

I read it's 70Km..Does it worth the effort just for 3days?

Hi everyone!

As it's clear form the title I'm going to spend 3 nights in Koh Lanta (8-11 of February). I will fly from Bkk to Krabi and arrive there around 6pm.

Do you have a any suggestion about how to get there?

I read it's 70Km..Does it worth the effort just for 3days?

You won’t believe that!!!

I put a search into google “how to get to koh lanta from krabi” and amazingly I got this match within 0,30 seconds

(no 1 in 849,000!!!). http://amazinglanta.com/how-to-get-to-koh-lanta

Just use this nice tool.

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Thanks Benny! Even if joked me, at least u were funny.

Anyway..I already checked google..but usually people that has gone there can suggest u things that maybe u can not find on google. And I also asked if it worths the "effort" just for 3days or is better to go somewhere else..

You won’t believe that!!!

I put a search into google “how to get to koh lanta from krabi” and amazingly I got this match within 0,30 seconds

(no 1 in 849,000!!!). http://amazinglanta.com/how-to-get-to-koh-lanta

Just use this nice tool.

We just got back a couple of weeks ago and spent 6 nights on Krabi, it's definitely worth a visit and 3 days is enough time to be honest.

There isn't really anything to see/do, we hired mopeds for 4 days and went all around the island and spent the rest of the time on the beach.

I can't really help you on the transport to be honest as we arrived from Phi Phi on the ferry and left via the hotel minibus which took us on the car ferry (no scheduled time like the passenger ferry, it's like every 10min) and only took about 1hr 30min, the passenger ferry is 2hrs 30 I think.

This is who we were going to book with http://www.lantainfo.com/getting_ko_lanta_krabi.htm it's the mini van at the bottom not the passenger ferry.

Sam