Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The vigar is going to hell

slw

My mate calls me the vigar

When i was 24 living in a small village in the midlands i popped to one of the local pubs to my surprise there was a new very cute bar maid with the best ass i have ever seen.Even better i did not no her (bouns as i was the village idiot)well after a few beers i got talking to her and ask about were she was from and she told me her family had just moved in and her dad was the new vigar.Well that would be a result the vigars daughter,to cut the story short ask her out she said no and again ask her eventually she said yes we had been together for 2 years and i was a good boy patient but there was always one thing on my mind the church and her bum 1 year later i got the answer i was looking for we could try anal and ok in the church.for the 1st time i was slightly nurus entering the church but he how 6 pints of stella later :D :Kissass: :Finger: :Dunno1::Blah2::001_Thank_You5: in we go and well the most practical place was the alter. So do you think i am going to hell or not and if so anyone got good story so can join me in the land of fire.

Is this English? :22600584-Th:

I think you mean VICAR!

RAZZ

yes it is thanks mate but my spelling has been different sinsce i was a lad dont expect someone from my contry to take the piss typical southaner cant wait to meet you

well do you meen vicar or vigar either way your doomed

Edited by redfred

yes it is thanks mate but my spelling has been different sinsce i was a lad dont expect someone from my contry to take the piss typical southaner cant wait to meet you

I'm sure with your "Northern Wit" and sophistication we'll get on fine :Clap8:

RAZZ

If you have read some of SLW'S posts then you will now he has a serious spelling problem....try using a online dictonary (There free).

Dont worry NO :Clap8: Needed.

If you have read some of SLW'S posts then you will now he has a serious spelling problem....try using a online dictonary (There free).

Dont worry NO :Clap8: Needed.

"They're free" :Whistle: :Whistle:

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL