Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

online hardrive ?

dudebrah

anyone know of a good site for online storage

one where i can drag and drop files from my PC

upload mulitple files at once ( dooing them 1 by one is fooking annoying )

accepts any file format

able to create links for other people to download the files , or folders where i can give them a password to login and download them

i need about 1 gig , but more wouldnt hurt

thanks for any advise !

Rapidshare.com, xdrive.com, filesanywhere.com, to name just a few. There are literally hundreds of these types of sites on the Internet. Some are pay sites, but there's also some that are completely free. I would suggest doing a Google search - i used "online file storage" and received a ton of reliable hits.

You can also check this site out for reviews of some of the top storage sites out there: online-storage-service-review.toptenreviews.com

Personally, I've been using SugarSync.com (my referral link: https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=ej5k2kmqi9ce2 -Disclosure: I don't get paid, but I get more space if you sign-up) - it's free for a 2GB account, it's got all the features you list above and I haven't had any troubles.

Good luck!

Edited by buddyedgewood
If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

If you have an Hotmail or Windows Live account, you already have a free 25 GB storage on Skydrive!

You can save up to 50 mb size files of pictures and videos!

Skydrive

-Free 25 GB online storage means you can Store, access, and share your files online with friends or co-workers, from anywhere.

With 25 GB of free, password-protected online storage, you’ve got the freedom to share large photos, files, and documents. You set the passwords and you decide who sees what, so you have confidence that your data is in your control.

Store your files online and access them with virtually any Web-enabled computer or mobile device—whether it’s yours, a friend’s, or a public computer.

Uploading content is as easy as dragging and dropping the files from your computer onto the Web.Working on a project with classmates, co-workers, or family?

With shared folders, the whole crew can upload, download, and collaborate with you on documents and other files.

Each folder on SkyDrive has a unique Web address, so you can save the link as a favorite or copy-and-paste it into e-mail or other documents for direct access.-

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

you could also get some hosting space, and use an FTP client.

if its just photos and videos the old photobucket and youtube have private/hidden options so you can keep them hidden relativly easily.

personally i would go with the hosting/FTP option

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Carbonite.com

Automatically backs up your files. You can pick and choose files or add them all. Updates whenever you go online or you can set it up a timeframe to backup the files. Mine automatically backsup all the files between midnight and 7am.

It works in the background and only backs up files that have been backed up already. It will mark them as "Green" dots when it is backed up and "gold color" when they are pending. When you go online to check email or surf the web it will automatically start backing up your files that are not already backed up. Easy retrieval for a file or complete restore your hard drive due to a crash.

Runs about $55 per year. Unlimited file backup. Carbonite.com

• 2 months later...

Dropbox gives 2gigs of online storage free or more if you want to pay here. You sign up and it puts a folder on your system. Allows you to sync all the files across a couple of computers easily.

I'm back