Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fantasy Bar and Agogo

edpod

Hi Guys, well started to get some new talent in the bar and the ago-go with a bit of luck will be up at the end of the month. Why not pop in and see some of the new girls at Fantasy bar, which is located in the new Simon beer bar complex 2, Walking Street. Hope to see you soon.

September 09 016.jpg

September 09 014.jpg

September 09 006.jpg

Mel August \'09 026.jpg

Mel Dec 2009 032.jpg

Mel Dec 2009 049.jpg

Mel Dec 2009 036.jpg

Edited by edpod

:) I like the style of the bar, the decor is original. I would come in March to see the girls closer... :)

:P

looks like fun!! :001_Thank_You5:

Nice choice of colors. Where on Walking Street is this #2 simon complex? Do you have a website? Usually come over 2x a year. Heading over for my usual month of gymnastics with the ladies in april-may after Songkran...thanks...Next!

Looks like there are some nice girls there. Keep them until august and i'll definately come and say hello then (pff, thats still long time from now....)

nice pics btw.

Sure like the look of that last one black kitty kat shirt!..MMMMmmm!...Next!

post-8732-126433413982.jpg

edpod have you got any info on this stunning lass?

+10 :GoldenSmile1: Same - same and the last one with black t-shirt to... hum you have some star :LMFAO:

Shit hot pics, very nice thanks.

Hey Ed.

It was good seeing you again a few weeks ago.

You definitely have some talent there.

Have you got the GoGo going yet? And when will you have the webcam up and running?

Make sure you let us know the site for the webcam.

Hope to see you again soon.

MD

Artificial Intelligence is no substitute for Natural Stupidity

• 2 weeks later...

post-8732-126433413982.jpg

edpod have you got any info on this stunning lass?

Don't hold me to it 100% but I'm pretty sure that is Nana, We were wrecked when we met and she's changed her hair.

I met her in JP Bar very very late one morning over Xmas/new year, took her back to my room but I passed out. Story of my trip really.

She sent me a couple of messages in my last few days to come to her bar, Fantasy Bar, but I never made it. Just ran out of days but she was on the list for sure, found her to be a really sweet girl if that's important to anybody. I'd forgotten how fucking gorgeous she is to be honest. She told me she used to work at Coyotes.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.