IGNORED

Edit old posts?

NorCalKid

Is there any way to edit old posts on this forum? I normally edit and update the subtitle every time I update my TRs. It appears I can't edit my OP. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this? Thanks

Years back advanced members could edit their posts whenever they wanted, but due to a few members abusing it, we have time restricted the edit function.

Please ask a mod what you want changing, or report the post telling what changes you want.

Just ask a Mod and we will try.

The time limiting on editing was introduced to PROTECT the majority i.e. imagine we had a thread 35 pages long with lots of effort and time from BMS. The the OP, or others, changes or remnoves posts. That could make many posts irrelevant and could then include incorrect quotes inside other guys posts.

Its not ideal but its there to protect you not hinder you. All reasonable requests for changes are usually done.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 7 months later...

I just went back to edit a post from about a week ago and couldn't. How long do I have to make changes before the restrictions go into effect?