IGNORED

Fiancee visa

Mavvi

Well my TG has been turned down for her tourist visa to visit the UK twice now. We never paid a professional to help make the visa. The reason they have turned her down is there is a lack of evidence for them to believe she will return to Thailand after the 3 months.

So after being declined for the second time my TG has went to seek professional help. She has been advised to apply for a fiancee visa which is estimated to cost in total 70,000 baht.

Has anyone had any experience of this and is 70k bht the going rate?

Thanks in advance :GoldenSmile1:

Hi,

I would hope you would seek the services of a regulated consultant not a visa shop ?

For a fiancé visa to enter the UK the fee just for the UK/Ba is around 33000 baht plus an x ray at 2600 baht total of 35600. A consultants fee should be around the 30,000 baht on top but it depends as we have many visa shops operating within Thailand. As you have been refused on two separate occasions i believe you require professional help from an adviser who has demonsrtated proven ability with all applications. We are also members of the JWCI and are members of various other organizations including the OISC

You have been issued with two GV51 refusal of entry clearance to the UK it would be interesting to read these also ?

Here is a guide :

Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partners

289AA. Nothing in these Rules shall be construed as permitting a person to be granted entry clearance, leave to enter or variation of leave as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner if either the applicant or the sponsor will be aged under 21 on the date of arrival of the applicant in the United Kingdom or (as the case may be) on the date on which the leave to enter or variation of leave would be granted.

Requirements for leave to enter the United Kingdom as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner (i.e. with a view to marriage or civil partnership and permanent settlement in the United Kingdom)

290. The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner are that:

(i) the applicant is seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom for marriage or civil partnership to a person present and settled in the United Kingdom or who is on the same occasion being admitted for settlement; and

(ii) the parties to the proposed marriage or civil partnership have met; and

(iii) each of the parties intends to live permanently with the other as his or her spouse or civil partner after the marriage or civil partnership ; and

(iv) adequate maintenance and accommodation without recourse to public funds will be available for the applicant until the date of the marriage or civil partnership ; and

(v) there will, after the marriage or civil partnership, be adequate accommodation for the parties and any Dependants without recourse to public funds in accommodation which they own or occupy exclusively; and

(vi) the parties will be able after the marriage or civil partnership to maintain themselves and any Dependants adequately without recourse to public funds; and

(vii) the applicant holds a valid United Kingdom entry clearance for entry in this capacity.

290A. For the purposes of paragraph 290 and paragraphs 291 - 295, an EEA national who holds a registration certificate or a document certifying permanent residence issued under the 2006 EEA Regulations (including an EEA national who holds a residence permit issued under the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2000 which is treated as if it were such a certificate or document by virtue of Schedule 4 to the 2006 EEA Regulations) is to be regarded as present and settled in the United Kingdom

Feel free to email via my website for a quote to engage my services we have serviced offices in the UK/Pattaya and I'm regulated by the OISC in the UK.

Paul

Edited by Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I know this is off topic, but does the person settled in the uk have to have a certain amount of money in the bank to prove they can care both people are is it that the person comming into the country have to have acertain amount to prove they can support themselves during their stay?

Keep it creammy !!!

You must be able to maintain and accommodate her without recourse to any public funds.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

You must be able to maintain and accommodate her without recourse to any public funds.

As i am putting in for my first general visitors visa myself (so my TGF can come stay for 6weeks), i have learned that you must prove beyond any doubt that you can support her for her proposed visit, be it bank statements, property documents (land registry for homeowners/ council tax for renters), detail of loans and debts and all assets you have, all this information with the completed SU07/01 (sponsorship undertaking form) which can be found somewhere on the UK border control website.

Offcourse it's not only your bank account details they want, they want proof of relationship, phonebills, photo's the lot and more, everything that can help prove that you just haven't met her as a mail order thai bride online. The border control are more concerned with human traffiking and economic migrants than true relationships.

I am lucky as she will be travelling with my father and thai stepmother as they will verify my details of her staying.

I believe the girl must also prove that she has a certain amount of money also, to meet her return home costs (i guess the embassy doesn't want penniless thaigirls banging on the door wanting to go home). This may mean parting with some cash into her bank account so to verify this. Proof of sponsorship may be a bonus.

Allas, if i am unsuccessful in my application (and i can't see why) thai visa express will be getting a phonecall. As i have no experience with TVE but have read so much positive stuff on the board, i am sure they'll sort out my visa which in theory is 100% sound in itself.

Remember, every case is different with many different factors involved. Sadly if you have failed twice, i would part with the money and contact someone who can help. And if paying them is a problem, then maybe you can't prove you can support her either.

Cheap charlies need not apply...........

ภรรยาไทยต้องà¸à¸²à¸£

The sponsorship undertaking form does not have to included in the application we have never used this.

You do not need to disclose any debts/credit card statements all you must show is that you have enough funds to maintain and accommodate her whilst she is here.

The applicant can have little or no money in her bank account and any large sums deposited in her account may alarm the ECO , if you are paying for the trip then you must demonstrate that you have the funds.

The ECO will be looking that on the balance of probabilities will the applicant return to her host country ?

Lots of clients get confused and think that because they have lots of money they will get the visa which is totally wrong with around 575.000 over stayers in the UK the ECO will be looking at the application as a whole.

Reason to return to her host country is the most important thing with a tourist visa application.

Good luck and thank you for your kind words about my company.

Thai Visa Express