IGNORED

Gillette fusion blades

Chuk Wa

I Hate shaving with anything else but I have never seen these blades in Pattaya, anyone seen them?

I haven't yet been to patts but i know exactly what you mean about shaving with other blades. I usually use feather blades and as soon as i run out and hit the local woolies and get wkswords they rape my face. They should only be given to thoes emo teenagers that cut themselves.

I holiday in Pattaya twice a year and always take enough razor blades to last me for the duration of my holiday. So I've not noticed these particular blades on sale.

Having said that there are a few Boots chemist shops in Pattaya. I think one of these shops will sell these blades. One of the Boots chemist shops is in the Royal Garden Plaza

Never seen them anywhere in pattaya, i bought enough over from the Uk to last me 18months.....lol

good luck in finding them. I could not find any there!!

What about these? Anyone seen these around Pattaya?

Mach3_4-Pack.jpg

I Hate shaving with anything else but I have never seen these blades in Pattaya, anyone seen them?

NONE, 0, NO CHANCE.

Have not seen it in Thailand full stop, nor in Cambodia nor in Philippines.

Your only option is to either order it online and pay tax or have someone bring for you.

On my last trip home i bought enough for 1 year :GoldenSmile1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

no mate not seen them here.

i bin using them since they came on the market.

being here 2 year,but never seen them for sale.

i always let them send over from back home.

i can do 1 year with 16.

i go to bkk on monday will see if there are any around over there.

You could try the big tesco's lotus. I've seena lot of western products there.

But from what others have said I would hold out much hope.

SE Asians don't have much facial hair so not much of a market also considering the price. Watson's in Hong Kong has some decent razors as well as Taiwan, you can find Schick Quattro Titanium in Taipei.

Swing by the beauty salon supply shop near Wat Chai , you can probably pick up some straight razors for cheap

Edited by mike_asia

For the guys who do shave, take heed of this topic. The Thai brand razors are the absolute pits. They are not sharp enough or cheap metal, whatever. Your face will not appreciate you using them. 7-11 at the corner of Soi Lengkee and Soi Bua Kaow sells the bottom of the line Gillette disposable razors. The yellow plastic ones which do not have the medicated strip.

DSC01009.JPG

But this cheapie model is head and shoulders above any of the Thai brands I have tried. BTW, I was surprised that Gillette even made without the strip. Sorry for the quality of the pic, just used my camera phone...

If you are planning to go to Thailand, buy your razors before you leave! Save the skin on your face, this is not a joke.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Good advice.

I've also noticed the really cheap blades they sell in the thai shops come with no packaging, and often seem used.

Not sure if thats because they damage easily from moisture with no packing, or if they really do get used/traded and put back on sale.

Mach3_4-Pack.jpg

:Birthday_Cake: Well yes i have.Shaved a few twats with them as i can recall .But not the one on my AVATAR

cheers chris :HappyBDay1::GoldenSmile1:

Wriggley Tin 1

A few years ago i bought mach 3's on ebay, i got them and they were fake, I didn't know until i shaved, it was like using a butter knife. I guess one fusion blade lasts allmost a month for me so Ill just bring a few packets. i'm sure fake packet Gillette blades can be bought in LOS so be wary

I arrive Thursday 28th and can bring you a pack of 8 from Tesco UK if you want and are prepared to collect from Soi LK Pavillion after Thursday, I was looking at them in tesco last week and think they were about £13 to £14 for 8 so that near enough 1500 baht. PM me is you want a pack.

Mach 3s available everywhere..Fusions-no chance, couldnt find them anywhere.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

What about electric shavers. Anyone recommend a good brand / model?

Peace. :Circle_Sharks:

sgu_banner.gif

Just my two yen--best shaving cream I have ever used is Billy Jealousy. They also have a hot towel pre-shave which has to be experienced to be believed. I picked up several bottles when i was in the states. Amazing. Will never switch. The holy grail of shaving creams.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

I always get blades hand carried from Oz - the local ones are absolute shite.

Some of THE best blades I have evr used I picked up in India - REALLY sharp and lasted forever.

Guess that the razor markers make for the type of beard in a given market.

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

If you run out of blades I would not waste time looking all over but recommend the 40-60 baht cut-throat shave at one of the many saloons.

A couple of years ago I bought a box, yes a box, not a packet, of Gillette Mach3's from the Pharmacy/Chemist in Mikes Shopping Mall. Kept the box intact until I got back to the UAE where I was working, smugly thinking that I had enough blades to last me years, and so cheap! But sure enough, they were fakes, perfect packaging (or so I thought) but so blunt they wouldnt cut butter.

Bring your own or buy from Boots or Watsons in Thailand!

Mach3_4-Pack.jpg

You will not fin these either anywhere in south eat asia

You will in Carrefour.

There is a massage shop next to Kiss food on second road i saw them selling Mach 3 on a table outside!! Be carefull they maybe fake...

I bought my Mach 3 package in Germany but I forgot the shaving foam at home. So I bought Gillette shaving foam at the Boots store in

the Central festival mall and I think I saw Mach 3 shaving blades there as well. (but no Fusion)

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles