Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

rooms above a bar

youngexpat

Last trip I spent a lot of time with some crazy finnish people at a finn bar called smilers on soi 8. They had rooms upstairs that were cheap 550 a night if i remember correctly. free wifi. Nice girls, nice people i definitively would stay there this time. but... i stayed with one of the girls who works there for three days last time around. Pretty girl very sweet but not enough for an encore. So now i would like to find a bar with a similar setup where i am not a marked man. Unfortunately those places don't pop up on hotel websites. any suggestions?

Last trip I spent a lot of time with some crazy finnish people at a finn bar called smilers on soi 8. They had rooms upstairs that were cheap 550 a night if i remember correctly. free wifi. Nice girls, nice people i definitively would stay there this time. but... i stayed with one of the girls who works there for three days last time around. Pretty girl very sweet but not enough for an encore. So now i would like to find a bar with a similar setup where i am not a marked man. Unfortunately those places don't pop up on hotel websites. any suggestions?

Dragon bar on soi Buakhao may meet your requirements. See http://www.dragonbarpattaya.com

Dragon bar is about the speed I am looking for. Something where the mamasan also runs the rooms so it is small and family. Billabong look nice but it also looks like a bigger hotel.

I'm staying at Club Blu at LK & Buakhao next month. Their deluxe room is 700b per night... better prices for longer stays. I haven't been there before, but the room looks nice but simple. I'll give a full report in a few weeks.

Edited by Condor

Warning! Life is sexually transmitted and 100% Fatal

IMG_0885.jpg..sigpic.jpg

"It ain't the dyin' I'm talking about, Woodrow, it's the LIVIN"">

The best way to find these places is to walk the street and look for rental signs.

Go in, ask about the room. Ask to see the room.

and then make your decision.

These places are rarely booked out, and even if one is the next 10 won't be.

I'd suggest you pay for a room for one night so you have someoen to go when you arrive then go looking for good rooms when you get there.

I love the small guest house places but i prefer to check them in person before booking in as standards vary a lot.

Jack Tar bar on Soi6 is a nice option. I tend to stay there.

rooms are from 500b to 700B.

The 700B rooms at the top are like aparments. You have two huge rooms but with TV's both with DVD, a kitchen, a sofa area etc.

And because they are at the top its fairly quiet.

• 1 month later...

G'day

I am Greg from Billabong Hotel and would love you to have a look here. We have great rooms from 650 baht, all conveniences, a friendly bar with 30 lovely ladies and a beaut brekky.

cheers

Greg

girlsnglasses2.JPG

mapsmall.jpg

Yeh i would sugest looking up guesthouses if you looking for friendly enviroment,not to many girls..

the guy that mentioned gettin room for a night, find your homebase next day.. :ThumbUp6:

spot on...done thet last time..

i never went looking, just phoned a thai girl i know,told her what i wanted, she kind of knew as we have spent time together before 20mins later , knock knock,

i have place for you to stay, sorted..checked it out.. liked it..

job done..

happy hunting :GoldenSmile1:

www.secretspattaya.com

you will love the bar and the rooms upstairs are great

they also do really good breakfasts and food from 11am right through till 2 am or 3 am (as long as there are punters the kitchen is open!!!!!!!)

they do the best fukin hot dog ever!!! great comfort before your final barfine of the night !!!!!!!!!

you don't stop partying because you grow old,

you grow old because you stop partying

Dragon bar on soi Buakhao may meet your requirements. See http://www.dragonbarpattaya.com

Dragon gets a big thumbs up from me. I always stay there.

Some good girls there and very relaxed, come and go as you please, no problem. Fred the boss is always up for some drinkys.

Good location as well on Soi Buakao, 2 minute walk to LK Metro. Easy access to Walking Street.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

The Place to Bee on Soi Lengkee is 55o a night and newly refurbished rooms and free wifi.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I stayed in Rockhouse last trip and had a good time!

Drink until you drop - walk upstairs and stumble down in the morning for a wake-up Chang :GoldenSmile1:

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63