DanTheMan

Malaysia help

DanTheMan

Hi guys,

I know this is totally off topic but I'd thought I would ask here.

I'm considering a change this year in holiday destinations, and am thinking of going to Malaysia for a 2 week holiday,(KL, Penang & kota Kinabalu).

The questions I have are as follows;

1. I was wondering if anyone out there has been to these places before and know the spots to pick up?.

2. Does Malaysia have massage places where a naive country boy can get a a root or a HJ much like in Thailand?

3. Are the hotels there GF?

4. Do they have saunas much like HK?

5. What kind of price am I looking at if I want a girl for the night?

Any help would be helpfull.

thanks

Dan

illuxion

Hi guys,

I know this is totally off topic but I'd thought I would ask here.

I'm considering a change this year in holiday destinations, and am thinking of going to Malaysia for a 2 week holiday,(KL, Penang & kota Kinabalu).

The questions I have are as follows;

1. I was wondering if anyone out there has been to these places before and know the spots to pick up?.

2. Does Malaysia have massage places where a naive country boy can get a a root or a HJ much like in Thailand?

3. Are the hotels there GF?

4. Do they have saunas much like HK?

5. What kind of price am I looking at if I want a girl for the night?

Any help would be helpfull.

thanks

Dan

Can't speak for KK as I don't often venture over there.

1. In KL you go to Beach Club and it absolutely packed wall to wall with rentals. It's on Jalan P Ramlee just down the hill from the Petronas Towers. Rentals are all over the place but Beach Club is THE spot. Penang they are scattered about and I have not yet found a favorite haunt but you can't miss them.

2. Tons of massage places. HJ minimum although FS is the norm.

3. Depends on the place. I usually stay at the Concorde or Shangri La in KL and Equitorial in Penang. They aren't usually keen on it, but I just ignore the nasty looks. When the rental looks like a rental they will usually photocopy their passport and if they don't have one they refuse entry. Don't argue as rentals are against the law. I don't mean like Thailand against the law, I mean this is a muslim country and they will ignore when paid well, but they have the right to make your life miserable. One of my favorite rentals got picked up one night and ended up doing 2 months in jail before they deported her.

4. Yep. Many places you go, you pick your boom boom girl and get your shot off(usually 1 only so make it good) then relax in the sauna for a few and then pick a massage gal who will almost always offer a HJ if not an HJ. It's always a difficult decision. massage first and get the HJ load out of the way and get some boom boom after? or vice versa. I've settled on boom boom then HJ then relax.

5. Pretty painful. Beach club is usually 350-400 ringgit a night. I use a very professional service quite often which I won't divulge in the open which is a bit more pricey but he truly stands behind his workers. I had a miserable starfish on my last trip. Called him up and she politely left the room and then I get a call 10 minutes later asking me to return to the carpark to pick out my next treat(out of 5 that were in the car to my preferences). To make sure that I was a happy customer he bumped my 3 hour rental to 6 at no charge, and the second one was fantastic.

Edited by illuxion

DanTheMan

Thanks for the help illuxion. Every little bit helps!

Just one thing, are the saunas a separate entity from the massage joints?

illuxion

Thanks for the help illuxion. Every little bit helps!

Just one thing, are the saunas a separate entity from the massage joints?

It depends on the place, most are completely seperate entities. There are strict massage places most of which will give you a yank and occasionally slob the knob. The Sauna joints are a 1 stop shop. Everything under one roof. I can't for the life of me think of the names of my two favorite Sauna joints in KL as I usually stay up in a city called Ipoh but there are two that I really like to go to in KL. I'll talk to my friend tomorrow and see if he can tell me the names(lucky focker has lived in Malaysia for 4 years on a US Salary, not just US but Silicon Valley money). My favorite places you walk in and there is a change room where you must remove your clothes and lock everything away. No wallet, no money, no tips, just a key around your wrist to your locker, a pair of shorts and a robe. You walk past the pools and hottubs and there is a central room with drinks and snacks. Every few minutes a guy will come by and ask if there is anything you need. You can go sit in the tub whenever you want and after each side treat you return to the central room. You tell the guy you would like a massage and he'll lead you to a room to pick out your massage girl and then she will lead you to the massage tables(much like ER rooms with only curtains separating you which bugs me sometimes hearing some other bloke getting his stick yanked). You tell the guy you want a pretty girl for some fun and he'll lead you to a different room for you to pick your snack. You will then be led to a private room and get your boom boom on(usually with shower, but the instant you unload you're done unless you want to pay for more). When you are tired and relaxed you go back to the change room, put your clothes on and go to the cashier. Oddly enough most of the take CC if you want, but I make sure I have enough cash. The ones in KL are usually about 200RM for massage, yank, and boom boom. The ones in Ipoh are only 120, but it might be because I'm considered a local in Ipoh. I can't remember the name of the place in Penang either, I've only been to one there and wasn't impressed with the boom boom selection.

It's odd though, almost every hotel I've stayed at from 2 star to 5 star you can get a massage in your room and almost always they will offer extras(although rarely FS).

DanTheMan

Thanks for your help Illuxion. You are a legend!

All you engineers seem to know the ins and outs of the international sex scene.(No pun intended)

I must try to get work overseas myself!

illuxion

Still can't get a hold of my mate. One of my engineers seems to think he's on a diving trip in Bali, The focker lol

Yeah, too much spare time there and so many holes to fill lol. I 've been back and fourth to Malaysia for about 12 years. Spent 9 months in Ipoh at one stretch. That place is so dull I was usually in KL. I also live in south LoS for a while and would venture down into Malaysia also. Tons of goodies to be had there :DeadHorse2:

hungryandy

AS recommended above "The Concorde" hotel is right in teh action. Its 150 meters walk to Beach club and a couple of other bars opposite including a Thai bar. Make sure the girl has her passport before striking a deal.

Beware of Lady boys hanging around the street corner, and cruising in cars.

Havnt tried it at the Concorde but the in house massage in most KL hotels is usually good for a HJ at least.

crazy007

appreciate some advise on "Grand Pacific hotel".. is this visitor friendly -