IGNORED

Travel from Uk to Thailand

zeuta

Hi there,

I have been looking at this forum for some time and I noticed that a lot of you guys are regular travellers to Thailand.

I just made my first trip a month ago and since I can't get Thailand off my head...

Therefore I'd like to go back regularly but I was wondering if you knew the best way (and the cheapest) from the UK (London or other) to Thailand.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Zeuta.

Ps: I really found some useful information on this forum and I hope someone will be able to give me good advises on my future trips! :FunnyShit1:

Welcome to the board, there is lots of information here, many of us live in the UK.

I have always used www.westeasttravel.com to get my flights, normally pretty cheap.

Just have to keep trying the various websites and also depends when you go and if you want direct or not

Here are a few to try

www.southalltravel.co.uk

www.ebookers.co.uk

www.travelocity.co.uk

www.opodo.co.uk

Welcome to the board, there is lots of information here, many of us live in the UK.

I have always used www.westeasttravel.com to get my flights, normally pretty cheap.

Thank a lot Panudate, this is by far the best website I have visited so far! Great deals! :-)