Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Exotic Asian Tours

exoticasiantours

Hey there name is David. I am well new to this hole forum thing. I guess you can say I have been warned that I should start this off easy! well I am in the mist of starting my own travel business with my experience in traveling to Bangkok, and Pattaya as well as Manila and Angeles City, I am looking for some help on how I would be able to connect with some others in getting my business in the right direction. right now I in in the process of a website being build I am very involved with Social networking, any ideas on how I would be able to get customer that would be interested in all inclusive packages to this exotic locations to have a time of there life??? love to hear your ideas.

thanks

David

post-32041-126275424523_thumb.jpg

Edited by exoticasiantours

Exotic Asian Tours

San Francisco, CA. USA

i think it is good that you are starting your own business, but as business shouldn,t you post this in the business section , but that beside the point,

I feel offended that your very first post is trawling for business , the whole point of the forum ( just my personel opinion ) is to meet like minded people swap info on places and help each other while at the same time having a laugh , and not just joining up and looking for CUSTOMERS , maybe with all your experiance you could have posted a few things first maybe offered help or advice before getting down to business because as far as i can see that is the only reason you have joined the board .

If your going to try and screw us at least wine and dine us first .

Edited by Millard
Replaced profanity with alternative verb.

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

kool business idea. i had thought about this type of business for a while now. ever since my first trip actually.. but then i thought " eh. i rather have fun on my trips then babysit a bunch of whiners from America "...

good luck with your business. have fun.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

thanks I think it will work, I plan to be in Pattaya and bangkok here in February so I could connect with some travel and hotel agency there so I can work out some deals. any good places in Pattaya I can reach out that would love the business that I can stop by and introduce myself? i dont plan on baby sitting this is 5-6 guys all hanging out having a blast and showing them the right places to go!

Exotic Asian Tours

San Francisco, CA. USA

should be pretty easy to network, ask places for discounts cards or the likes and tell them you're going to send tourists to their establishment. Also when you create your website to market to people.. lots of info and photos! Sell benefits :)

love to hear your ideas.

Improve your spelling, punctuation and syntax when preparing promotional material.

Improve your spelling, punctuation and syntax when preparing promotional material.

Yea sorry it was long night last night I should of really spell checked LOL.. Well instead of criticism any ideas on how I can reach out to websites like this to find customers? For advertisements proposes? “example pattayawalkingstreet.com’

Edited by exoticasiantours

Exotic Asian Tours

San Francisco, CA. USA

Yea sorry it was long night last night I should of really spell checked LOL.. Well instead of criticism any ideas on how I can reach out to websites like this to find customers? For advertisements proposes? “example pattayawalkingstreet.com’

One of the great things about the internet is that it gives us all the information that we need to go out and do it ourselves. So we don't need to waste our bucks on dudes like you.

Best of luck with the business, though.

H.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Jay Z, 99 Problems, The Black Album

Mr dream transport is a good marketing guy, unless you are him........lol

555....ouch! :)

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

... any ideas on how I would be able to get customer that would be interested in all inclusive packages to this exotic locations to have a time of there life??? love to hear your ideas.

How about providing valuable information for newbies in the newbie section, put a link to your website in your sig, and advertise on this board? If people get a feel for what you offer and they think it's valuable they will look up your site or contact you directly. It's about you providing value.

This is not a get rich quick thing. Building a quality reputation takes time. A bad rep is easy though...

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Well instead of criticism any ideas

It may appear as criticism but view it as constructive feedback. Do not underestimate it’s importance in conveying a professional image to help build trust especially when you’re asking someone to trust you with their holiday. Sorry but saying that it was a long night does not achieve this. First impressions are essential to the success of any business.

It’s never easy with a start up and even more so in the current climate where that business is in the tourism industry. Good luck with it.

One of the great things about the internet is that it gives us all the information that we need to go out and do it ourselves. So we don't need to waste our bucks on dudes like you.

Yes but there are those that are too lazy to do this and can afford for someone to take responsibility to organise the package for them. The number of these individuals on a mongers forum would be quite limited though I can imagine.

Edited by tl6237

Man this is a rough crowd. As far as positive suggestons perhaps include some information and options for 'normal' american food.My first trip I was dying for a good cheeseburger after 3 weeks! Could nevr find one.

Side trips to generally unexplored areas. I went to a working rice farm my first trip and was amazed at the meathods of agriculture.