Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lamai/Chaweng

Righteous One

Looking for good accommodation for around the 1500-2000 baht per night price range.

Never ventured into Samui before so looking forward to seeing what it has to offer me.

LAMAI INN 99 in lamai on the beach nice bungalows i just stayed there 3rd time.i stayed in the garden view rooms nice and quiete.100m to the sea at most also have a pool.location spot on walk to the bars and back every night.

Thanks for the reply I will check it out. Is action readily available at the same rate as Pattaya and Bangkok over there?

If you are looking for bargirls then you definitely want to stay in Lamai. Chewang has way more tourists but only a couple of beer bars. There is no comparison between Lamai and Pattaya but on Samui there is no comparison between Lamai and Chewang. There is, however, plenty of girls to have fun with in Lamai. Been there many times and love it as a break from Pattaya! Enjoy!

in chawang , pr guest house you can find it in sawadee.com 700bht per night you can knock them down to 600 no joiner fee clean with air con , chawang has a bar girl scene probablly about 15 bars around the green mango disco and around 20 bars by the reggee pub disco and a few others scattered around and about , lamai has about double that but the beach is better in chawang if your going to party its best to stay in chawang also a late night disco called the Solo bar , and a party on the beach at the Bamboo bar or the Ark bar are also fun places to check out ,

hire a motorbike and check out the island by day beautiful scenery and waterfalls drive up in the mountains , book a trip to the full moon party on koh phangnan or a snorkelling trip ,

Samui is a good place to relax and recharge the batteries by day and party by day with a small bar scene compared to pattaya but still a lot of fun to be had ,i am there from the 16th jan till the end of march ,drop me a line if you wanna meet for a beer or two,

girls are 1000bht LT but they try to get more if they do ST they also try to get 1000 but just stick to your guns and dont make it more exspensive for others

Edited by gareth

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

I support Lamai over Chaweng as well. And confirm 1000B LT and 300B BF. Easy going and relaxed. I spent a week there in September and stayed in Lamai Inn 99. Lamai Wanta is a little bit more upscale and has been recommended by others. If you look around and take your time I’m sure you will find a gem you will BF again. I did. :GoldenSmile1:

If you want to party and stay in Chaweng i can recommend OP Bungalows, staggering distance from Green Mango.

:GoldenSmile1::Jump_Drool:

in Chaweng LAEM DIN hotel is a great deal........(Soi Reggae) just 5 min walk to many bars and Reggae Pub...

in Lamai; Lamai Inn 99 , Lamai Buri Resort (new and also great deal)

but my fav in Lamai is Lamai Wanta...

enjoy your time in Lamai for few days visit Fusion :Fantastic: Club, Super Sub....

Here's a 2nd to Lamai Inn 99. The poolside rooms are newer and nicer, but they've got 6 or 7 right on the beach. If there's 2 of us, we get one of each. The beach rooms are cool to hang out in. Nice little open air bar next door - 'Chillin'. 200 meters to downtown strip. wj

in chawang , pr guest house you can find it in sawadee.com 700bht per night you can knock them down to 600 no joiner fee clean with air con , chawang has a bar girl scene probablly about 15 bars around the green mango disco and around 20 bars by the reggee pub disco and a few others scattered around and about , lamai has about double that but the beach is better in chawang if your going to party its best to stay in chawang also a late night disco called the Solo bar , and a party on the beach at the Bamboo bar or the Ark bar are also fun places to check out ,

hire a motorbike and check out the island by day beautiful scenery and waterfalls drive up in the mountains , book a trip to the full moon party on koh phangnan or a snorkelling trip ,

Samui is a good place to relax and recharge the batteries by day and party by day with a small bar scene compared to pattaya but still a lot of fun to be had ,i am there from the 16th jan till the end of march ,drop me a line if you wanna meet for a beer or two,

girls are 1000bht LT but they try to get more if they do ST they also try to get 1000 but just stick to your guns and dont make it more exspensive for others

Thanks for your info but I will spend my money how and when I choose. If I was to give the girl 10,000 then it does not in any way, shape, or form 'spoil' it for anyone.

The 'you will ruin it for others' storyline is a myth. If you want to be a droid then carry on. I'll do what I want.

Thanks for your info everyone. I'll keep you posted as to my plans.

• 5 months later...

Lamai Wanta is a little bit more upscale and has been recommended by others.

I stayed there last year (was there with the missus) it was excellent. Beautiful room, right on the beach. Nice room, great food. But if you go dont book the basic room. I did to save a few baht. They showed us to the room, I sat down on the bed, it was rock hard! I said fuck that, give us a superior room and we will pay the extra. The superior rooms are much nicer and have a comfortable bed, they are worth the extra money.

I am now single and will be there in Sept, I think Ill stay somewhere a bit cheaper, might check out Lamai 99.

• 2 months later...

I stayed there last year (was there with the missus) it was excellent. Beautiful room, right on the beach. Nice room, great food. But if you go dont book the basic room. I did to save a few baht. They showed us to the room, I sat down on the bed, it was rock hard! I said fuck that, give us a superior room and we will pay the extra. The superior rooms are much nicer and have a comfortable bed, they are worth the extra money.

I am now single and will be there in Sept, I think Ill stay somewhere a bit cheaper, might check out Lamai 99.

Good alternative can be Lamai Buri resort!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 months later...

Some other great hotels in Lamai beach, all guestfriendly:

- http://www.holidayparksamui.com/ → 900 sup -1350 deluxe , Tel = 077.232.293

- http://www.coconutbeachsamui.com/ → 1600 (agoda = 1540) , Tel = 077.458274

- http://www.ayvalik.biz/marinavilla/ → 1600 (agoda= 1750) , Tel =077.424426

- http://www.lamaiinn.com/ → 1300 Baht , Tel = 077.424212

- http://lamaiburiresort.com/home.html → 1200 Baht , Tel = 077.424275-6

- http://www.hathaihousesamui.net/ , 900 Baht , Tel = 077.458276

- http://www.samuiseabreezeplace.com/ →1800 Baht (agoda= 1340) , Tel = 077.960601- 4

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 10 months later...

Vanda House on the outskirts of Lamai is usually only 600THB per night but she know us now so might be a little more. Huge room is you have four SUV's to park, balcony front and back and free wifi, small garden below front balcony, across the road and down a track and you are on the beach. Lamai is definitely the best for girls from a big group of them in the centre with food stalls and tables at the sides to loads of others around including some with dancing girls on poles. massage parlours galore where you can get a "happy ending". Great beach and like someone said, Chawaeng has more tourists but it is more for couples. One small road behind the lake with a few beer bars. We have had many happy times in Lamai and would go back at the drop of a coin.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone..monger..stayed at the Bonny Hotel..Lamai Beach? Info greatly appreciated.. :Think1:

Bonny hotel is located in the heart of Lamai Beach, in a very quiet little back Soi. Lamai Beach is one of the most popular beaches on Koh Samui. All of our 18 rooms are simply and functionally equipped with hot shower, air-conditioning, Cable TV and mini bar. Of course we offer daily cleaning service and 24 hours security for your best comfort.

Enjoy the sun and sea during daytime and after dark indulge in the plenty of internationally mixed dining options in along the beach roads, listen to some life music and by whatever you can find from various shopping opportunities.

Famous Hin Ta Hin Yai rock formations in the south of Lamai can be easily reached during a nice beach walk.

It gets a 10/10 Rating Matey on some Travel Sites and I have heard from a Friends Mate Joiner Fee is free or sometimes 300 Baht maybe send E-Mail to confirm if you intend staying

• 1 month later...