IGNORED

Just booked Birmingham 2 Bangkok for £441.40

The Professional

With Emirates.

http://www.emirates.com/uk/

£441 is a great price - well chuffed!

Only ever flown direct before, so may I ask daft question:

When I get 2 Dubai - do I have 2 check in again? Or simply follow signs to waiting area?

I ask because on the e.ticket, it's states check in times for all 4 legs of the journey.

Also my luggage - I assume they keep it and load it on the next plane, bound for Bangkok? I do not collect it in Dubai and check it in again? Is this right?

Ta very much

Just follow the signs for the flight transfer section, you won't need to check-in or do any passport stuff.

Is that return? getting qouted 380quid one way

thanks

yes return - £441 including taxes

so they keep the suitcase - yes?

yep suitcase will be lugged onto your transfer flight, so all you need to do is kill time in the duty free area

Thats the route i have took everytime, you will see a booth with free internet in the middle of the walkway, i'd been paying on previous trips!! There are some damn fine russian girls and philipino (i think) working at all the shops.

Last leg of the journey i met a fit girl in the irish bar £4-5 a pint!!

The best price I can find for my November trip is £481 - £40 more than last time (February). I guess November is considered high season and that's the reason ?

Or Labour and their Green taxes ?

The best price I can find for my November trip is £481 - £40 more than last time (February). I guess November is considered high season and that's the reason ?

Or Labour and their Green taxes ?

Yes, Yes & Yes...

Have you tried Etihad?

I use to fly Etihad...plenty of Air Miles and upgraded on frequent flyer program. Then what ? - moved out of Gatwick and now only fly out of Heathrow. And no decent connections from Abu Dhabi to Bangkok ! I've now switched to Qatar and heard good things about them.

Incidentally, I logged on to their site this evening and the flight has dropped £20 ! It's not going to get much cheaper, so I've booked it up. Only 6 months to wheels up !

Just follow the signs for the flight transfer section, you won't need to check-in or do any passport stuff.

Is that return? getting qouted 380quid one way

The price of a one way flight is not necessarily related to the price of a return. Return flights can have various restrictions attached.

Return fare is pretty good price, almost exactly what I paid in last trip in Feb (from Gatwick) yea - I agree - Our presidents latest tax scam!! I always fly with Qatar Airways, via Doha. Can't fault them on price, service, even get Q miles ?? No, I don't know what I'm supposed to with them either