IGNORED

West Ham Utd

Thaihot

Just why do westham hate any ex player so much ????

they have made loads of money out of guys they have sold.

Blow me down Harry was given loads of shit the other day & he was the manager for 5 years but he made them good fucking dollar also.

so rude about Harry & give the guy some credit he is doing a great job at spurs.

hope he has some luck as he has a cup final looming with the tax man. LOL.

Zola is great & he will do a good job as he is a great guy.

Westham Utd blow some bubbles & look on the bright side of life, you could be Arsenal HA HA as last season they were booing & slaging Wenger.

Happy new year to all football fans for 2010 & here is a pic that makes westham utd look fucking good.

Russel you lucky skinny cunt.

:Clap9:

post-31229-126209820135_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Come on you Irons! It seems like every time we get a decent player we sell them. Hopefully the new owners can turn that around.

image.png

Nice picture of a girl.... West Ham Utd a great club for breeding great players( ince, carrick, Cole, Ferdinad, Etc) but always sells them off to a bigger clubs to the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea....

Edited by jocky king

"Old Saggy Chops" was a good manager at West Ham, he brought Di Canio to Upton Park, what a great player.

Look at the clubs he managed, Portsmouth, in administaration had points deducted, Southampton, been in administration had points deducted,

Bournemouth, been in administration,had points deducted,

Spent lots of money everywhere he has been and lives on one of the most prime (expensive) pieces of land in Europe, most of his players would not be able to afford. Apparently rumour has it that the foundations are full of empty brown paper bags, only a rumour mind!

I would like to think that Tottenscum :GoldenSmile1: might go the same way as the three listed above, but i think "Old Saggy Chops" has found his niche and a seemingly bottomless pit of money, the brown paper bags will be making a comeback, if he doesn't go to jail for tax evasion.

Katy is lovely but i do miss the Hammerettes,

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Zola a good manager my arsen.......cant believe he is still there...............

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg