IGNORED

New Year's Eve Soi LK Metro 3Som

3-Som Guesthouse and Bar

As there are numerous parties around town on this holiday, not to mention fireworks, 3Som is not having a official party but we will be offering some food for our guests that evening. Mini burgers, potato salad, Cole slaw and a few other dishes starting about 9 PM. If you're in the area stop by for a drink and a bite to eat. (Food catered by The Golf Club.) Hope to see you.

A couple of Xmas pics.

barxmas09.jpg

girlsxmas09.jpg

girlsxmas09b.jpg

The Irish ZZ Top stopped by for a few.

boysxmas09.jpg

As a reminder we offer a 10% discount on room rates to Addicts members exclusively.

Thanks to Addicts members for your support this last year. We sincerely appreciate it.

Happy Holidays to all.

:001_Thank_You5:

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

As there are numerous parties around town on this holiday, not to mention fireworks, 3Som is not having a official party but we will be offering some food for our guests that evening. Mini burgers, potato salad, Cole slaw and a few other dishes starting about 9 PM. If you're in the area stop by for a drink and a bite to eat. (Food catered by The Golf Club.) Hope to see you.

A couple of Xmas pics.

barxmas09.jpg

girlsxmas09.jpg

girlsxmas09b.jpg

The Irish ZZ Top stopped by for a few.

boysxmas09.jpg

As a reminder we offer a 10% discount on room rates to Addicts members exclusively.

Thanks to Addicts members for your support this last year. We sincerely appreciate it.

Happy Holidays to all.

:GoldenSmile1:

OK I gotta get the 411 on the two hotties (third photo down first two girls from left to right)

Haha I was thinking the same (about the 2 super cuties). I am sure they are snapped up early and often. Hope they help float the other girls along. I have never been to 3Som, but will stop in for a beer / a chance for a turn with one of those cuties!

thanks for the info, :D

:GoldenSmile1: One more month and I will be there. Don't scare the young ladies. I am looking forward to a couple of back scrubs in my shower. :Thanks3: Edited by JoeDick

Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky!!

• 3 weeks later...

ha ha dan i like the picture of me and andy hope to see use again soon.

• 1 month later...

OK I gotta get the 411 on the two hotties (third photo down first two girls from left to right)

Far left-Yu. 21 years, very slim, very fun after a drink or 2, not so much after 5 or 6.

2nd from left-Beer. 18 years, sweet girl, lovely personality, but has been sponsored. She does hang out here from time to time as a freelancer. Currently at home in Nong Khai for a few days.

Both can be seen in our New Year's Eve video on YouTube.

Edited by 3-Som Guesthouse and Bar

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com