IGNORED

Gunners on there way

Thaihot

:001_Thank_You5: Arsenal today pissed it & beat Aston Villa 3-0.

As the season hits half way the young boys of the Gunners are looking like they are the real deal.

If Wenger can pull a frog out of the hat, or a rabbit HA HA & purchase a striker for the second part of the season they look like they could win the prem.

Fabregas is world class & today he scored some majic goals & it was a big win as Villa are no push overs this season.

Arsenal fans who were calling for Wengers head last season should apologise.

Listen up Mel mate you know you are quilty & today you must eat your words & thank the Lord for the great manager you have.

Mel you are the Gooner but you must admit all is looking good for the Arsenal & you must be a happy man today or tonight if you are in Pattaya.

True football fans must respect Arsenal & Wenger as today they are back in the great race that is more open this season than any season since the prem started.

Melvin mate, will see you soon.

:001_Thank_You5:

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

You won't win the Premier league. Chelsea this season for me.

I like watching the Arsenal youth side play though...seen them a few times now when Wenger has sent out the second string.

United's defensive problems will cost them dear this season with the injuries..you could well be in for runners up spot if they don't get it sorted.

Not a scouser in sight....LOL and thats not a bad thing. Be nice to have a new name in the top 4.

1. Chelsea

2. United (if they fix the defence)

3. Arsenal.

4. Manchester City

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

I'm really enjoying the prem this season.

I'd love it if all 7 sides were still in contention with 10 games to go.

That would be a cracking end to the season.

But a close three way race would also be great.

The addition of the top 7 has really cranked up the entertainment value. Theres 7 big games most weeks now and top of the tables clashes are frequent.

I'm still not sure about Arsenal for the title. They seem to blow hot and cold a lot.

Sometimes the football is divine, other they just seem to get bullied of the ball and fall apart.

Still the points don't lie.

And with uniteds defence wobbling at the moment and even chelsea being inconsistent its anyones race.

I honestly can't call it between the top 3.

Last top 4 place could go either way as well.

I'd probably favour villas guts and determination over the spurs attacking flair. Though i love watching spurs when they are on fire and hope they prove me wrong. City has so many good players now, if they gel with a good manager they could me immense. Especially if they get a good central defender and maybe a creative midfilder.

And never right of liverpool. They finally seem to be putting the side back together and I beleive if they can conquer their collapse in confidence they could string an immense series of results together.

I'm really looking forward to the end of this season.

Gunners want to watch out for liverpool in the next game torres has been quiet so he is about to explode Chelsea the one for my money

Like most Premiership football results this is of little consequence. The teams with the most money invariably win simply because they have the financial backing to employ the best footballers from around the world. There is very little local talent to be found in the top teams. The lacklustre performance of the England team since 1966 reflects the poor standard of our own players.

I,m United fan.. I cant see United to retain the premiership this season because of the defence loopholes as well on midfield area, They need a Bryan Robson/Roy Keane type midfielder,they have no problems with their forwards, Arsenal have bit of a chance but the loss of Van Persie is very serious blow for them. Febergas and the midfielder scoring for them last sunday shows there is no forward left showing any danger in scoring goals, Now they lost Febergas for three weeks is the last straw that broke the camel back . For me Chelsea is the favorite to win the title with all the players they have plus the all star subs . Liverpool are going downhill with Ralf praying for the directors to kick him out with a £20 million payouts.

I,m United fan.. I cant see United to retain the premiership this season because of the defence loopholes as well on midfield area, They need a Bryan Robson/Roy Keane type midfielder,they have no problems with their forwards, Arsenal have bit of a chance but the loss of Van Persie is very serious blow for them. Febergas and the midfielder scoring for them last sunday shows there is no forward left showing any danger in scoring goals, Now they lost Febergas for three weeks is the last straw that broke the camel back . For me Chelsea is the favorite to win the title with all the players they have plus the all star subs . Liverpool are going downhill with Ralf praying for the directors to kick him out with a £20 million payouts.

I can't argue with that.

I'd have Chelsea down as favorites.

Though I think united and arsenal are still in with a shot.

Despite all their defensive problems united are still only 5 points and a game in hand of the lead. United also tend to peak in the second half of the season. If there defence come back or ferige buys quality centre back then I think they will be a real force.

Arsenal I never know what team is coming out. They do seem to struggle without fabrigas and he's injured again. But it seems like they are on the cusp of being a truely devastating side and maybe that will happen this season. I wish wenger would buy another dominant defensive midfielder. At times, especially when fabregas is out they seem to be begging for someone to take the game by the scruf of the neck and take some pressure of the kids.

I suspect Rafa is a dead man walking. They'll have someone lined up, but top managers don't usually quit mid-season so they'll have to wait.

All his fights with Gillet and Hicks and his mega spending will probably have doomed him now the form is slipping.

Still I think they are capable of a top4 finish. Add a bit of confidence and they are a very good side. If Gerrad and Torres find top class form and aquilani starts to come good and they coudl end the season in style.. Maybe even save Rafas job if the payout to get rid of him is huge, and they haven't signed the new guy yet.

Biggest unknown in the leauge I think.

Edited by hazze