Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel, no joiner fee, good pool 1500 baht

paulitso

I have heard of a few recommendations on this section, but can anyone confirm of a hotel that will not charge or request a deposit besides the PBR, that is girl friendly, has a good sized pool and not too far away from the action. I am wary of entering credit card details on the internet and therefore really need a good couple of alternatives before I make a choice. I have booked my flights and will be arriving end of Feb for 2 weeks. Thanks

You dont' need to book in advance. Even when pattaya is busy 90% of the places have rooms and at the same price as the internet. Some of these cheap internet rates are the same as the on the door prices.

Sunshine residence on soi7/8 has a pool and ok rooms. Its joiner friendly, on a good street for drinking and on the baht bus route.

It used to be around 700-800B for a room.

I'd get yourself a few nights there, then have a walk around. check out a few hotels. If the prices is good then ask to see the pool and a room.

THis is pretty standards practice.

If you like the place then move there.

In the 1500B price range I don't think there are any hotels that ask joiners fee's. Not in the central pattaya area.

hotel Beverly is another option. I stayed there first trip. Decent pool. I think its about 800B a night.

Walking Street is 1 min walk away, but you have to cross second road where its constant traffic in both directions.

Its a bit quiter at night though because its a stones throw away from any of the loud music and the actual rooms are 100yards back in the main compound facing each other across an empty square.

Edited by hazze

Not sure about the hotel but you could get a prepay credit card and use that if you are worried about credit card fraud.

Al.

I've booked flights and rooms and had no problems with any of my credit cards. The only time I would be wary is when they ask you to email details - you've got no come-back then. Try August Suites and bargain a bit for the best price.

I've stayed at The Dynasty Inn on Soi 13.

No credit card details required, good location, girl friendly, but the pool is tiny.

You dont' need to book in advance. Even when pattaya is busy 90% of the places have rooms and at the same price as the internet. Some of these cheap internet rates are the same as the on the door prices.

Sunshine residence on soi7/8 has a pool and ok rooms. Its joiner friendly, on a good street for drinking and on the baht bus route.

It used to be around 700-800B for a room.

I'd get yourself a few nights there, then have a walk around. check out a few hotels. If the prices is good then ask to see the pool and a room.

THis is pretty standards practice.

If you like the place then move there.

In the 1500B price range I don't think there are any hotels that ask joiners fee's. Not in the central pattaya area.

Hotel Beverly is another option. I stayed there first trip. Decent pool. I think its about 800B a night.

Walking street is 1 min walk away, but you have to cross second road where its constant traffic in both directions.

Its a bit quiter at night though because its a stones throw away from any of the loud music and the actual rooms are 100yards back in the main compound facing each other across an empty square.

I'm staying at the Sunshine hotel and Residence right now. It's definitely girl(s) friendly and it's pretty central to the action. Nice enough hotel, super friendly staff, booked and payed in advance on Agoda, no problems whatsoever. Check out the pics of my room in the Residence tower.

PC220013.JPG

PC220014.JPG

Not a great view, but it's high enough (6th floor) that I don't hear much from the street.

PC230015.JPG

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Thanks for the pics, what floor is that and do you have any problems with the noise as a lot of reports say the music is very loud until 2 or 3 a.m. ? some party nights are fine, but sometimes you need the beauty sleep !! and do you have a couple of pics of the bathroom ? thanks a lot, as it does seem a nice reasonable room and right near the action.

Hey mate there is only one hotel you need to worry about booking and that is summerspringhotel.com all your needs are here-

- girl friendly

- nice pool

- rooms under 1500

- staff are incredibly friendly

- ocean views

- rooms are A+

- Only a 30 sec walk to a baht bus on beach rd

I know it sounds like I own the place but they really do just look after you here!

P.S they do require a credit card number to confirm the booking but a fake number will do just fine as they don't charge it, that's what I do as I wouldn't email my cc details. This may sound dodgy but it works and I always show up :D

The price bracket you are looking for is well over the top, Plenty of em have swimming pools and no-joiners fee are in 1000bts brackets(65% of hotels). Try out hot deals on directrooms.com or latestays.com, you will find it useful...

Nova Platinum is fairly decent and can be had for less than 1500 if you look around. The new wing has some pretty decent rooms aswell

+ Near Walking Street

+ Baht buses pass the hotel every minute

+ Excellent pool & has gym

+ Free and decent WIFI

+ Large LCD TV with lots of channel

+ No joiner (can take several girls back)

+ Next to a Family Mart

More about the place can be found here:

http://pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34280-nova-platinum-hotel/

Nova Platinum is fairly decent and can be had for less than 1500 if you look around. The new wing has some pretty decent rooms aswell

+ Near Walking Street

+ Baht buses pass the hotel every minute

+ Excellent pool & has gym

+ Free and decent WIFI

+ Large LCD TV with lots of channel

+ No joiner (can take several girls back)

+ Next to a Family Mart

More about the place can be found here:

http://pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34280-nova-platinum-hotel/

i say go hardcore and stay at the diamond beach hotel on walking st. 1,200 baht, seview deluxe room.

http://www.diamondbeachhotel.com/

but !, if you are to stay off WS this would be my choice. in fact next trip i might be chaperoning a japanese girl and will be parking her up there. i think i read something about a new wing there unless there was some confusion with the new hotel they've built (nova gold) on soi AR. just sent them an email to find out.

nova platinum hotel. let me know if you can find it cheaper as the amari chain give a lowest rate guarentee thru thier website.

http://www.oamhotels.com/novaplatinum/

Edited by slapman

• 2 weeks later...

checked the Nova but seemed expensive, looked nice though. The August Suites lookes nice butthe site states a joiner fee of 500 baht !! end of that viewing !

For 2100 baht a night 2 people sea view and breakfast included I have booked the Dusit Thani cant wait till April 25th for 14 nights of luxury.

And as I booked it for 2 people no overnight guest charge.

And I have also stayed at the PBR liked it but guests could see who you have had as other guests because of that book.

Areca Lodge loved it but as I dont have a credit card booking it in advance was a bugger.

But now that I can stay at the Dusit for less than the good rooms at the Areca thats it I am a guest there forever.

Cant beat the Lek hotel..... and the added extras they leave in the room...

what more do u need, a bible, condoms.... whisky

850bhts a night

n750975051_4185903_9801.jpg

n750975051_4185902_9442.jpg

If you have whisky and condoms why the hell would you need a bible.

Ah forgot to bar fine a girl

Please god send me a stunner who wants to go LT for less than 500bht lol

The bargirls..... loved it when we dressed up.... they thought we were mad english men.... the Thi customs couldnt work out why we carried a panda suit across the world..... but it was plain to see why.... lol

This year..... bringing spinder man suits they are less heavy to carry

s901435581_3630984_4620.jpg

Hey mate there is only one hotel you need to worry about booking and that is summerspringhotel.com all your needs are here-

- girl friendly

- nice pool

- rooms under 1500

- staff are incredibly friendly

- ocean views

- rooms are A+

- Only a 30 sec walk to a baht bus on beach rd

I know it sounds like I own the place but they really do just look after you here!

I 2nd that....rooms are fricken huge with a nice pool on the roof top with a great view of the bay. Very quiet as well..see some pic below :P

DSC00782 (Small).JPG

DSC00783 (Small).JPG

DSC00785 (Small).JPG

DSC00865 (Small).JPG

DSC00864 (Small) (2).JPG

DSC00863 (Small) (2).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

i say go hardcore and stay at the diamond beach hotel on walking st. 1,200 baht, seview deluxe room.

http://www.diamondbeachhotel.com/

but !, if you are to stay off WS this would be my choice. in fact next trip i might be chaperoning a japanese girl and will be parking her up there. i think i read something about a new wing there unless there was some confusion with the new hotel they've built (nova gold) on soi AR. just sent them an email to find out.

nova platinum hotel. let me know if you can find it cheaper as the amari chain give a lowest rate guarentee thru thier website.

http://www.oamhotels.com/novaplatinum/

Do you think japanese girls have a thing for pattaya, i have a japanese fuck buddy here in Melbourne and after i told her about Pattaya she is begging for me to take her there so she can see for herself, but cant see any benefit in taking coals to newcastle.

• 2 weeks later...

P.S they do require a credit card number to confirm the booking but a fake number will do just fine as they don't charge it, that's what I do as I wouldn't email my cc details. This may sound dodgy but it works and I always show up :GoldenSmile1:

I just tried this they did check my number and found it to not be real, I said I would not email real credit card details for fear of fraud, but would pay cash and 100% would show they refused and cancelled my booking.

For 2100 baht a night 2 people sea view and breakfast included I have booked the Dusit Thani cant wait till April 25th for 14 nights of luxury.

And as I booked it for 2 people no overnight guest charge.

I would double check about the joiner fee there. Booking for two people in a Dusit hotel does not mean that you will not be charged a joiner fee. They will want the 2nd name when you check in, and any further guest is likely to be charged for.

Hope I am wrong.

Cant beat the Lek hotel..... and the added extras they leave in the room...

what more do u need, a bible, condoms.... whisky

850bhts a night

Bigger bed would be handy.