Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Eastiny Inn, Soi 8

SeekerOfPoon

I just wanted to give a mini review of the Eastiny Inn on Soi 8, where I stayed last week when I was in Pattaya. To make a long story short, I'd give the place somewhere between a 6-7 out of ten.

It was cheap enough, as I booked a Superior room on Agoda for $30 a night plus $6 tax and fees, including breakfast.

Main shortcomings: No in-room safe, mediocre bathrooms, mediocre in room furnishings (1 small chair, of the sort one would find at a public school desk).

Main strengths: Location, decent pool, adequate breakfast included in price, decent bed, and cheap enough.

Guest friendly, but only for one lady at a time. Multiple partners at one time are simply not allowed - although, given that my friend snuck up to meet me without leaving her ID a couple of times, I suspect that one could smuggle the 2nd girl by the front desk if needed.

Well you should of stayed at the Eastiny Plaza not the Inn. First girl is free,the 2nd and 3rd are 300 baht each to get them to your room.Been there,Done that. only 4 weeks ago.

babydollsaddict.gif