IGNORED

Travel site to find the lowest room price

Ivonka

I Tried this website (www.checkhotelrate.com) there are indeed some good deals on there, This website compare the lowest rates from top 35+ hotel reservation websites and they came out saving money. Search over 500,000 hotels in 200 countries worldwide for the best hotel rate by Location / Price / Star Rating / Brand / Features Get the best prices.

Ivonka pimps this site every 2 weeks. It just taps into hotels Combined, which does have good prices. You want the best price ? - Try HC, Agoda, WOTIF, and Thai hotel Discounts and compare. - That's how you get the best price. wj

• 4 weeks later...

Try HC, Agoda, WOTIF, and Thai Hotel Discounts and compare. - That's how you get the best price.

I would always double-check the price with the hotel and ask the hotel for an offer especially if I intend to stay longer than a few days. It has been more than once that I got even a better quote than from the cheapest booking engine. The hotel does not have to pay a commission if I book directly and it might be a good deal for both.