IGNORED

Bus to Pattaya?

pepdude

Hi guys. I was thinking of taking a bus to Pattaya from Bangkok. I will be coming from the central train station. Anyone know the easiest way to do this?

I haven't booked one of the taxi services mentioned because I don't know when my train will arrive and was hoping to just go get on the bus. Also is it easy to bring a suitcase on to the buses going to Pattaya? I've travelled in other parts of asia where buses that take you from city to city do not have room for suitcases.

Thanks guys

Hi guys. I was thinking of taking a bus to Pattaya from Bangkok. I will be coming from the central train station. Anyone know the easiest way to do this?

I haven't booked one of the taxi services mentioned because I don't know when my train will arrive and was hoping to just go get on the bus. Also is it easy to bring a suitcase on to the buses going to Pattaya? I've travelled in other parts of asia where buses that take you from city to city do not have room for suitcases.

Thanks guys

Get a taxi or BTS to Ekammai bus station and there are plenty of buses that run down to Pattaya. Not sure of the exact price but something in the region of 110 - 140 Baht. No problem taking a suitcase, but it does get stored in the locker under the bus.

If it is a bus that terminates in Pattaya, you'll be dropped off at the bus station on North Pattaya road. There are plenty of baht buses there to take you anywhere in Pattaya. If it is travelling through to Jomtien / Sattahip / Rayong, then you can get off at the end of Pattaya Klang (Central) or Pattaya Tai (South).

Get a taxi or BTS to Ekammai bus station and there are plenty of buses that run down to Pattaya. Not sure of the exact price but something in the region of 110 - 140 Baht. No problem taking a suitcase, but it does get stored in the locker under the bus.

If it is a bus that terminates in Pattaya, you'll be dropped off at the bus station on North Pattaya road. There are plenty of baht buses there to take you anywhere in Pattaya. If it is travelling through to Jomtien / Sattahip / Rayong, then you can get off at the end of Pattaya Klang (Central) or Pattaya Tai (South).

How much shouldthe baht bus cost from the bus station to my hotel on soi 8?

How much shouldthe baht bus cost from the bus station to my hotel on soi 8?

20 Baht, but they'll let you off on beach road, not in front of your hotel for that price.

It is also possible to get a bus to Pattaya from Mo Chit (northern bus station). They leave every half hour.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It is also possible to get a bus to Pattaya from Mo Chit (northern bus station). They leave every half hour.

That's a great option IMO because the bus terminus is near to the start of the express way so you waste less time on Bangkok's busy Roads.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Bangkok to Pattaya my choice Victory Momument on the BTS line have mini bus every hour to Pattaya 130B tell driver where u want to get off took me to tucom south pattaya quicker than the big bus too

Bell Bus is better than Public bus or train cos the bell bus will bring you at hotel door but one problem is the bell bus does not serve after 19.00pm(last one ) They start about 07.00am to 19.00pm(every 2 hours) for 200 bahts . Public bus 125bahts( hourly ). Train only goes once daily to Pattaya.