IGNORED

pattaya bay resort

todder

Pattaya Bay Resort Hotel

we have booked this place for june 2nd, a bargain in my opinion, only cost 677 baht a night.

the hotel is on Soi 15 2nd road. now i dont know this area at all, are there bars close by? is it a safe area? will i have to catch a bus to get all the best places?

any info will help. thanks guys.

Pattaya Resort

we have booked this place for june 2nd, a bargain in my opinion, only cost 677 baht a night.

the hotel is on soi 15 2nd road. now i dont know this area at all, are there bars close by? is it a safe area? will i have to catch a bus to get all the best places?

any info will help. thanks guys.

so they build a new hotel on Soi 15 and none of you guys know anything about it eh? :P

It looks a very nice place, will be interested how you get on? :D

todder will see you at 9:30

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I am putting one of my business customers there tomorrow (25th) while i stay in Walking Street area. will check it out for you!

I am putting one of my business customers there tomorrow (25th) while i stay in walking street area. will check it out for you!

thanks mate, any info would be good. :GrinNod1:

• 10 months later...
yeah, i go there soon

you will love it now the avenue is open, say hello to gloy on reception, and the owner kim, he is a top bloke. :P