IGNORED

CONDO FOR RENT

ROIDFREAK

I just returned from my recent trip and stayed in Nirvana Condos, located on Thappraya Road and Soi 15, situated in the same buildings as the Mata Hari Restaurant and Manhatten's Steakhouse.

The condo is owned by a friend of mine that most of you know - Shane (former owner of New Living Dolls 1 Agogo).

The condo is number 208, located on the first floor. And is approximately 100sqm. It's a one bedroom appartment with a massive bed (easily accommodates you and 3 girls)and 4 wardrobes, a dressing table, tv and vcr in the bedroom and a separate sitting room with another wall-mounted LCD tv, and sofa. Also there is a full-sized kitchen with microwave, kettle and all the plates/glasses, cutlery you could need aswell as frying pan and full size fridge/freezer. The large bathroom is accessible both from the main sitting room or from the bedroom. There is a balcony and the condo is a corner unit. The entire condo is finished in marble and teakwood with awesome attention to detail and has a totally luxury feel.

The condo has both wifi and wired internet. (I used the wired one and the speed/connection was perfect.)

There are 2 big airconditioners, one in the bedroom and one in the sitting room.

On the ground floor there is a swimmingpool and well-equipped gym with cardio machines, a universal gym and freeweights and benches.

Nearby within walking distance are some good italian/french restaurants and a few massage places.

Bahtbuses stop every few minutes across the street, taking you to Walking Street within 3-4 minutes. There is also ample parking should you choose to rent a car or motorbike.

If anyone is interested in renting please contact Shane (boardmember alan lad) via pm or you can contact his son Jason on his mobile in Thailand 0846050228. Shane is in and out of Thailand but can be contacted on 0840049436.

Edited by ROIDFREAK

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

This is going to be a good location once the road works are finished.

BTW, Mata hari is one of the best dining resturants for me in Pattaya, love the place.

HI GUYS

Hi Roid ,mate sorry we missed each other again ! But most of all thanks for doing this add for me as you know i have been up north with the wife and her sick father.

Besides you take better photos than i do haha (no girls in these ones I still did not show the wife).

So mate i do hope you win the next fight and get back here real soon ,again thanks for the add.

GUYS ANYONE WISHING TO RENT THIS OR ONE OF THE OTHER CONDOS I HAVE PLEASE EMAIL ME ON "[email protected]" at this time before xmas i will discount each to have then full for xmas and new year

alan

Hi Shane, after everything you've done for me, this is the least I could do.. The place was excellent. End of January is when I will be fighting and hope to be back in Thailand either February or March. Jason told me you were up north. I hope your wife's father has improved. Thanks again mate, all the best.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Can anyone tell me what the monthly rent is for this condo?

Cheers :)

Me too, would be very interested in what the monthly rent is? and what inclusions/extra expenses

Guys you should contact shane.. you can either Pm him or contact him as the phone numbers/contact details are in my original post. The amount of rent charged is between him and yourselves, I didnt rent it from him as he is a close friend. I can tell you this though - to get the condo cleaned, towels replaced, sheets/linen changed, dishes washed/ everything from the kitchen to toilet cleaned spotless is 300 baht. In 6 weeks, my electricity bill was approximately 6000 baht (£110) and I had both aircon units in use almost 24 hours.

hi guys

Please dont PM me as i NEVER get them !!!

Email me on [email protected] or ring or text me on 0840049436.

Prices will change with many things ,how long you want ,when you want the place etc etc

alan