IGNORED

Wife escapes death in vicious domestic bust-up with her Husband over her refusal to buy Whisky

LaaMok

Monday 21st May 2007

Wife escapes death in vicious domestic bust-up with her Husband over her refusal to buy whisky.

"Violence related to the consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol here in Pattaya and the rest of Thailand is common place. This is one such case involving a Husband and Wife and was lucky not to result in death. Police Sub-Lieutenant Supawat from Banglamung Police Station was called to a Constructors Campsite in Soi Sukumvit 7 in Nong Pla Lai Sub-District to investigate a case of domestic violence. Khun Ra-iet aged 36 had sustained a 5cm long laceration to her head which she claims was sustained during an attack by her husband who used a small axe. Her Husband, Khun Apiwat aged 30 was clearly drunk and was immediately taken into custody. Witnesses and the victim explained that Khun Apiwat demanded that his wife hand over some money so he could buy some more whisky. She refused and the brutal axe attack followed. Khun Ra-iet is now recovering in Hospital and must decide if she wants to press charges against her husband or allow him to go unpunished."

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_21_05_50_2.htm

I guess this is why they say "thai man, no good, him boxing me, [insert your country] number one!"

You read things like this and sometimes wonder if the girls are really telling you the truth sometimes.

Testicles

oh for sure

i met this thai guy when I went to bbq with my bkk bg and her 'sister'

we had a great time, he was a mega heavy drinker, never let my beer slip below 1/3rd full and my bg said him alway hit sister when him mao mak mak.

which did concern me as i'd paid the tab alnight and he was smashed, me aswell, had one of those heiniken tubes of beer

Member since Dec 06.

oh for sure

i met this thai guy when I went to bbq with my bkk bg and her 'sister'

we had a great time, he was a mega heavy drinker, never let my beer slip below 1/3rd full and my bg said him alway hit sister when him mao mak mak.

which did concern me as i'd paid the tab alnight and he was smashed, me aswell, had one of those heiniken tubes of beer

I caint belive it's up too her..he should be under the jail..how many other countrys in the world are like this....