IGNORED

Sadist German Cruelly Kills Puppy In North Pattaya,

SteveB

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000011502

SADIST GERMAN CRUELLY KILLS PUPPY IN NORTH PATTAYA

A drunken German man heartlessly killed a small puppy by throwing it over a wall in Naklua and apparently he has done this many times before. The Banglamung police are proceeding with investigations with the aim of stopping this mistreatment of small animals.

Pattaya, - Saturday 19th December 2009 [PDN]: - At 9.00 pm, Police Ltn. Colonel Jiwatpong Ruaengdee, who is the investigation officer at Banglamung Police Station, was notified that a foreign man had brutally killed a young puppy. Ltn. Colonel Jiwatpong proceeded to N & A Apartments at 124/12, Soi-13, Naklua in Banglamung, where there lay the body of a one year-old Thai / Shiatsu puppy dog.

The pup's mother had been standing and watching over its body all of the time, which greatly saddened all of the local people. Upon questioning the owner, Miss Sakaoduen Mangmee (40), she stated that the dog and its pup previously belonged to a foreign German national, who had lived in an apartment above, but later the dogs had been given to Miss Mangmee.

Before the incident happened, a German man, Mr. "Jo" (50), who was the culprit, came back to his apartment by motorbike with his Thai wife. He was in a drunken state but straight away he managed to catch the sleeping puppy and throw it over a wall so that the puppy fell down to the ground and died instantly. The German & his wife then proceeded nonchalantly into their room, but when the police arrived and tried to call at the culprit's at room (No. 301) there was no reply and nobody inside would open the door.

Miss Mangmee and the local residents in the area also added that Mr. "Jo" was always brutally killing small animals including kittens and small dogs around the apartments by throwing them from high floors down to the ground below. The police have recorded the evidence and will now proceed with further investigations in order to apprehend Mr. "Jo" (Alias), and stop him mistreating small animals in such a brutal manner.

Edited by SteveB

Sadly I doubt if anything much will happen to him. Unless he commits suicide by jumping off a balcony with his hands tied behind his back.

Al.

Sounds like this guy is lining himself up for an 'accident'. :)

what an horrific story of an innocent puppy dog being sadistically tortured in this way,this human no this evil monster has no conscience and he deserves punishment in terms of a gaol sentence.how would he like to be abused in the same manner by throwing him off a tall building.i cant believe his thai girlfriend just did nothing.to me she is guilty aswel as him.the religion of buddhism states all living creatures have the same right to life as humans do,and that animals should not be killed.i hope the bib are determined and make an example of him to show that this behaviour will not be tolerated in future.BB :ThankGod1:

just curious doers anybody live near this guy

room 301 N & A Apartments at 124/12, Soi-13, Naklua in Banglamung (the address given in the article)

as I wonder just what he is like and it seems so strange that the article gives his exact address - is that the Thai way ??

It is a small step from this sort of casual violence toward animals to casual violence toward other humans. Someone should be keeping an eye on this guy.

"Miss Mangmee and the local residents in the area also added that Mr. "Jo" was always brutally killing small animals including kittens and small dogs around the apartments by throwing them from high floors down to the ground below. The police have recorded the evidence and will now proceed with further investigations in order to apprehend Mr. "Jo" (Alias), and stop him mistreating small animals in such a brutal manner."

Miss Mangmee is as much to blame as the evil Mr Jo

wow, I hope the german guy gets seriously injured

Well it would be a good idea for him to move. Actually my gf says he threw the dog from the third floor

Miss Mangmee is as much to blame as the evil Mr Jo

HUH?

HUH?

by all accounts this was a regular "hobby" of Mr Joe and the residents were aware of this - they have to take some responsibility.

Well it would be a good idea for him to move. Actually my gf says he threw the dog from the third floor

that would figure as often the "hundred" in a condo number denotes the floor

Bastards.. If he did the same to my two dogs (Jack Russell) I f***ing thump him as hard as I can... :10of10Score:

by all accounts this was a regular "hobby" of Mr Joe and the residents were aware of this - they have to take some responsibility.

Mrs Mangmee may share some small amount of responsibility for not reporting the abuses sooner. Mrs. Mangmee May not have felt she had standing to complain officially until the animal involved was 'hers'.

That is far from 'as much to blame'.

Mrs Mangmee may share some small amount of responsibility for not reporting the abuses sooner. Mrs. Mangmee May not have felt she had standing to complain officially until the animal involved was 'hers'.

That is far from 'as much to blame'.

granted, “as much to blame” is extreme

however I cannot accept “may”. There is simply no excuse or defense for knowing of such cruelty and as a minimum not making an authority aware of it. If she made an authority aware of it and the authority chose to ignore it, then only then does she have mitigation. I would like to think however that even if this occurred, the average person would continue pursuing all avenues.

It is a small step from this sort of casual violence toward animals to casual violence toward other humans. Someone should be keeping an eye on this guy.

i agreee he needs examining by special doctors who treat mental illness.this guy could be on the slippery slope to increasing his violence and anti-social behaviour in order to get greater kicks behaviour if left alone.his state of mind is obviously unstable.the men in white coats need to take charge of him fast.i read books about pyschopaths and serial killers in USA and UK and they all began their killing career by using animals first.when they they have practiced enough and need a bigger high move on to human prey and never stop until captured or killed.its a disease they cant control.i know for sure that i wouldnt want to be a neighbour of his because i would be looking over my shoulder all the time expecting the worst.a thought just enterd my head,does pattaya make some falang go nuts or are they born that way.there seems to be alot of weirdos and odd poeple around.i dont get it because its supposed to be paradise but maybe it can turn into hell aswel i dunno it might be too much booze or even drugs yah bah.the BIB should find out soon i hope BB

I wish these reports would stop naming the villans nationalities.

I hope he gets whats coming to him, but it shoudln't turn into German bashing.

Maybe giving the guys address was deliberate.

I doubt the neigbours account of him doing this to lots of small animals. Unless he goes out collecting them, even in thailand you don't have an endless que of baby animals waiting outside your door.

She probably felt the need to elaborate on the tale, maybe he did someone similar before.

Its also possible it was related to the argument with his girlfriend. He's got to be a complete basatard. But he may have done this to the puppy to punish his girlfriend in someway.

Anyway, hopefully the BIB will discover he left the house without identification, or all the lights on his car have just been broken, or his skull assaulted a police issue truncheon and give him a little stay in the monkeyhouse to rethink his attitude to the helpless.

Chances are. If his "girlfriend" speaks up, she could be next over the side!

Ahhh... The good old days in PATTS, when the German Expats Only killed

each other. What....? That was only last month? (See pattaya people)

why not let him take on an animal his own size like a Tiger;i think he might have second thoughts and the outcome would be completely different i suppose.