IGNORED

Some advise for a newbi

couscous

Hi Everyone.

It will be my first time to Pattaya (2nd time to Thailand) in about 4 weeks and I wanted to ask people for some advise on hotels.

Im looking to spend 400-600bht a night in a hotel that is cool with bringing back girls and doesn't charge. If possible I would like a safe in the room, apart from that im a pretty no-frills guy, plus there are far more important things to spend money on. So far I've looked on Agoda and seen the Sawasdee hotels (there is maybe 3-4 of them) Have you stayed in any of these and could give a review, the ones on Agoda are so varied so I don't know what to believe. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

Edited by couscous

Although it's only my second trip I have looked at a lot of rooms in Pattaya. On-line and some in person and IMHO the many guesthouses in and around the Soi Buakaow area would be your best bet for the price range you mentioned.

Hi usually stay in Jomtiem Beach at www.windmilljomtien.com . Alan is a great guy and the rooms are clean and tidy. 550b with nothing else to pay (inc visitors)

Dave

www.canterburytalescafe.com may suit your requirements.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Don't use Agoda, it's a deceiving website. maybe try http://www.jasmineho...ng/rezeasy.html it's on a soi off walking st so close to the action!

Yes, please let us know what the problem with Agoda is. I've used them many times and they have saved a lot of money on occasion. I don't think its always best to use them, but I think its worth checking the price to compare to the hotel's quoted rate. I also don't like the fact that they make you pre-pay, there is a risk there, but I've never had any problem with them being deceptive.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein