IGNORED

Disable shout box/Pics?

NorCalKid

Hi, I have been having some problems with the forum that I was hopping you guys could help me with.

I can't post pictures threw the forum. When I click on the little icon to add pics the box appears but half of it is not on my screen. Same thing with the smiley faces. They are only half way visible. Is there any way to set the forum to fit my screen better. When posting pics I have to prepare them in another forum and past them here. I can't add the pics directly here because the box isn't fully visible on my screen.

Also as posted earlier. I was recently upgraded. That means I now have the shout box. Ever since getting the shout box the forum is moving EXTREMELY slow. How do I disable the shout box? I am just guessing this is the problem. But from whet I can see this is the only real difference in the way the forum runs.

Thanks for the help

Hi bud

Which browser are you using? This forum is best viewed in the latest version of Firefox.

Have used explorer and mozzilla. It takes 20 seconds or more to open anything I click on here. I am a member of 5 forums and this is the only one that has issues. Any ideas? Even as I am typing this it is off the screen and I cant see what I am doing.

Well I figured the shout box thing out. Since turning it off the forum seems to be working. I would guess threads are opening 10x faster. Cut it down from 20 seconds to 2 seconds.

Still need some help formatting the board to fit my screen. Thanks.

For anybody that wants to do the same. Go to http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/shoutbox and turn it off on my preferences.

• 4 weeks later...