IGNORED

DO YOU like it wet and warm....

Alan lad

hi guys

Well this is from THE BLACK BOOK RESORT and we are asking what it is you like more ??

While swiming in the pool do you like the water to be warm ,so that at night it is still inviting to swim ?

Or do you like the water a little colder so during the day its refreshing ? Down side is then its cold at night to swim !

I have a small solar set up for warming the water a few degrees and am not sure if i should use it or not ,it wont make the water hot BUT we warm it a few degree to take any chill out off the water at night,but its then more bath like during the day.

alan

you want it cool, its fucking hot in thailand!!! nuff said?

maybe not cold though like you say a night time swim with a pretty lady is pretty nice, but if you dont want to be fishing out condoms and white splodges maybe keeping it a little too cool to enjoy at night time is good hehe

experience is the mother of wisdom

I prefer it warm, both day and night. I hate the shock of getting in a cold pool, and the night swimming is a great idea.

Also, since it is so hot during the day the contrast between temperature outside and the pool will still make it feel refreshing.

I toss in a vote for warm... I envision a nightime pool party...

Edited by Spoiler

I toss in a vote for warm... I envision a nightime pool party...

Me too. Even if it was a little warmer during the day, water would still feel cool when the air is really hot.

Edited by vilbert

as long as it is wet, it does not matter to me. :001_Thank_You5:

hi guys

Hi Spoiler mate i might have to talk more about that pool party and photo shoot .i want to see how everyone likes the water slide girls and guys .

I think we will have to have a bet for the first guy who can "DO IT' while cuming down the water slide ,and i dont mean on his own!!

alan