Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2010 World Cup?

mastersanier

Can you guess which country will in 2010 World Cup?

world-cup-trophy.jpg

poll: Group of Death--Which of the eight groups at the 2010 FIFA World Cup is most difficult? And which two teams will be qualified to the next stage!

222e0d03b1e7184b74275ddf6b64d6c4.png

Here are the winners of the previous World Cups. Can you guess which country will in 2010?

World Cup Previous Winners:Winners List

Not sure about Group of Death, but here's my forecast for qualifying teams:

A: France and Uraguay

B: Argentina and Greece

C: England and Slovenia

D: Germany and Ghana

E: Nederlands and Denmark

F: Italy and Paraguay

G: Brazil and Portugal

H: Spain and Switzerland.

Of course, England will win the World Cup.

No guesses needed for who will win.That will be ENGLAND !!!!

Group D for me is the dreaded group of death.I think both Serbia and the Aussies will cause problems to both Germany and Ghana.Also it will be a intresting game between Serbia and Australia.

Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Brazil, Spain or Argentina will win it.

Being in Pattaya for the month of the World cup, you to will be a winner.

The girls & bars just become majic & the hand of God is your goal every time. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though Ireland is out.. I,m supporting England for this year World cup because I know all of em players including my favorite Player Rooney.. He will be a star of the show for England in south africa.

i'm going for england or brazil.. it's always hard to tell this early as the premiership always causes a few casualties before the start of the tournement..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I think it will be spain,they have the best midfield in the world.I hope it will be the dutch,still remember 1988 it was mayhem every where.

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

My guess for the top 3 is:

1. Spain

2. Brazil

3. Italy/England

Remember where you heard it first. ;)

• 2 months later...

Real sad news that David Beckham is out injured for at least six months therefore rules him out of the World Cup. I do feel sorry for David, he was a great ambassador for England Football, Hopefully he will be back to playing football again for his club. I think Fabio will have less problems now from the media pushing him all the time whether to pick him or not for the World Cup.. I think James Milner of Aston Villa should be in the team , he played so well this season and never afraid to take on the defenders..

It will be in the night time and in the morning.. One is 21.00pm and the other is 01.30AM Both at Pattaya Local time.

It will be in the night time and in the morning.. One is 21.00pm and the other is 01.30AM Both at Pattaya Local time.

cheers.. excellent time, . it allways amuses me to see the thai girls dressed in their boy friends teams colours.GoldenSmile1.gif

I'll going with Germany. Yes they are unlikely to win it but I admire them for their efficiency to grind 1-0 wins and their ability to keep cool under a gargantuan amount of pressure. Plus they have Michael Ballack as their captain and he is one of my favourite players. I think that it'll boil down to Spain or Brazil, probably Brazil since Spain showed they can be beaten by adopting a physical approach in that 2-0 loss to the USA.