IGNORED

Cats Go-Go Bar raided by Police. Underage employees found.

badboy15001

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/december/news_18_12_52.shtml

Pattaya, December 18 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Late on Thursday Night various Police Divisions combined and undertook a raid of a Go-Go Bar located just off Walking Street. Police Officers from Pattaya Police Station, Pattaya Immigration, Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit and the National Human Trafficking Crime Suppression Division took part in the raid which followed an undercover operation, whereby an operative handed over 2,000 Baht in marked bank notes in exchange for sexual services from one of the employees of the bar. Inside the Catz Go-Go Bar, located in Soi 16 off Walking Street, female performers were detained and checked. It was determined that 5 of them were under the age of 18. They were detained along with the rest of the performers and Khun Sunee aged 48, the Manager of the Bar along with Khun Wanna aged 35, the License Holder were arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station. The performers aged over 18 were later released with no charge while further investigations into the underage girls are currently taking place. The owner and manager of the bar are assisting Police with their investigation and may face charges at a later date and the bar itself could face a permanent or temporary closure order in due course.

No real surprise that they found underage girls as, as has been frequently discussed on this forum, they can be found in many bars in Pattaya. I'm more surprised that the BIB chose to do something about it and why pick on Catz? How long before it re-opens or will it go the way of Coyotes?

Sounds like someone forgot to pay their dues ... but really; you walk into most go-go bars in Pattaya and there will be underage girls working inside. I question the validity of such arrests and pity the owners, yet another reason to avoid owning a bar.

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

keeeeeepppp going you will find lots more under the age of 18 at more than half of the go go bars on Walking Street....While your at it why not stop all the Burmese kids from selling flowers late into the night.

BIG tea money!

Oh and thanks admin my account is working now :ShitHappens1:

Edited by SteveB

Had a few good nights in the past in cats , just goes to show most off the bars and gogos don t give a fuck, be very careful , cheers Jonny..

Under-age girls are a dangerous commodity. With the USA and UK offering substantial "financial assistance" to stamp out Human Trafficking along with the Child and Women Protection agency.

There are very large benefits to be received, if they, the Politicians and Generals are able to demonstrate, by prosecutions, that they are actively seeking to stamp it out.

As an aside, by law a hospital cannot give the results of an HIV test a woman under the age of 18 years, her parents are required to sign for it.

IMO pattaya police & goverment should protect us from this underage trap & should run a better ship.

girls who want to mix & play with falangs is fine but no bars should have under age girls.

I always play it safe & get the hotel security to check & keep there id card.

if guys want under age girls then go to Cambodia its full of them & then some as I found the place to be as sick as hell in general.

IMO pattaya police & goverment should protect us from this underage trap & should run a better ship.

girls who want to mix & play with falangs is fine but no bars should have under age girls.

I always play it safe & get the hotel security to check & keep there id card.

if guys want under age girls then go to Cambodia its full of them & then some as I found the place to be as sick as hell in general.

So you're suggesting greater active involvement by the police and government in the bar scene? Maybe they could also make sure no one is the breaking the laws against prostitution or smoking while they're at it. Not a great idea IMO.

There seems to be some supposition that the raid on Catz was an inside job, a la Coyotes. We'll see if more bars get raided as there are certainly underage girls in many of them. Or maybe it will all be swiftly forgotten about, the girls will find a new bar and Catz will re-open financially poorer.

As for checking IDs, any underage girl with sense will make sure she has a fake ID or will borrow her "sister's".

So you're suggesting greater active involvement by the police and government in the bar scene? Maybe they could also make sure no one is the breaking the laws against prostitution or smoking while they're at it. Not a great idea IMO.

There seems to be some supposition that the raid on Catz was an inside job, a la Coyotes. We'll see if more bars get raided as there are certainly underage girls in many of them. Or maybe it will all be swiftly forgotten about, the girls will find a new bar and Catz will re-open financially poorer.

As for checking IDs, any underage girl with sense will make sure she has a fake ID or will borrow her "sister's".

any underage girl with sense will make sure she has a fake ID or will borrow her "sister's".

That’s happen a lot!

good for the cops....can not the bar owners find enough 18 yr olds who look 16.....the LINE is 18....and it should be honored....i ask does the normal punter of 50 to 60 years old really have get the one or two more year differential.....is not 60-18=42 years enough......do not ruin the GAME by getting stupid greedy....if minors are at risk then the bad PR will follow and things will get nasty.....hold the LINE and be happy.....

good for the cops....can not the bar owners find enough 18 yr olds who look 16.....the LINE is 18....and it should be honored....i ask does the normal punter of 50 to 60 years old really have get the one or two more year differential.....is not 60-18=42 years enough......do not ruin the GAME by getting stupid greedy....if minors are at risk then the bad PR will follow and things will get nasty.....hold the LINE and be happy.....

So only 50 to 60 year old guys are likely to be interested in young girls? What nonsense. Are you suggesting it's OK for 20 year olds to go for underage girls? Actually your post makes no sense at all, but maybe English isn't your first language.

There you go! :):Crazy1::Sorry2:

Fortunately I tend to like girls that look at least 25-30. If I check IDs and see they are under 21 I wouldn't bother since the risk it's a fake id or some other bull shit is high. I realize I'm probably in the minority by liking them a bit older but I have no interested in fucking around with underage chicks and this keeps me clear of them.

Edited by ginseng