Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Room for 1 month in March?

Carl123

Greetings,

I am planing my holiday to Pattaya this spring and need some advise.

I have stayed at the PBR in the past and like it but the price is not as attractive as I would like for March: High Season Rate, Add electric and water (to monthly rate), and a 7% tax on top.

I am trying to keep the price under 18000 bt for the month.

I like the central area of Pattaya and have been thinking about the following places. I would appreciate your reviews.

1. Chaba Hut Resort ,(soi Boakhow) Pink apartment for 16000 bt for 30 days but do no know how much for water or elect?

2. Canterbury Tales Cafe, reasonable price, but have never stayed in a guest house and worried about quality and size.

3. Q.D. Sweets Pattaya, (soi Boakhow) looks nice from outside has anyone stayed there a month?

(LK Metro Apartments is already booked-up for March or it would all so be on the list.)

Any other suggestions??

Thanks!! :ILoveSex1:

Women Are Like Elephants. I Like to Look At Em. But I Wouldn't Want to Own One. - WC Fields

As for size, several of our rooms have a separate bedroom and lounge and lager than a few of the popular hotels I have stayed in iin several countries including here.

also well equipped with many facilities some hotels dont have, see the website and if you see anything you like please email me, also our low season rates start 1st March, only problem is we have quite a few bookings still then.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Try Chow Soy Restaurant at Soi chairpoon just off Soi Berhkow, They have excellant rooms, I stayed there for a month for 15,000 bahts I think.. Excellant room service with Tv/dvd and showers etc... This Restaurant is owned by the addicts member.

Try LeKatai on Soi Lengkee, about 50 yards off of Buchaow (spell) Very reasonable. Other places in that area also, all around 12,000 - 16,000 per month no extras. Nice area and ladies around. Cheaper than Walking Street for sure.