Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

*Have booked £470 dirrect*

daveboro

I have just booked from the 16th Feb for 16 days direct from London.... to Bangkok with EVA air.... used trailfinders.com.... very competative price.... I like the flight time.... leaves at 10pm.... How bussy with Pattaya be in Feb...... and whats the weather like then?

I have heard many good things about EVA air

Great value.. We have double your price in Ireland.. A complete rip off merchant in Ireland. Over £800 Mininmum to upwards £1,300. Next time I fly the cheap air flight to London then fly from there to BKK. Would save me a couple hundreds.

you like eva air,good plane,tv screens on every seat,better than thai airways,they had big screen every few rows,i fly eva myself,about 500 pounds a trip,12 hour trip,free drinks,korean girls nice too,well good luck,wish i was coming with you,i just got back ,dec 2 ,had nov there,did ,bangkok,phuket,samui,patts,bangkok,mad 3 weeks

well was quiet there,to many girls,not many falangs,i had 1 beer in every bar,spread my money around,had pick of the crop too,stunners,3 somes too,well eva get you there and back,first class plane,meet lot thais going to london ,on uni visa,learning stuff,some were going to cardiff too,meet a man ,just got married,he was still buzzing on the plane,thai wife,biggest smile i ever saw

on way to swampy,have hot weather clothes ready,and on return to london,cold weather gear,i never,sat in my t-shirt,got off at london,bloody freezing,had to wait for bagege claim,find my jumper and coat,went from 31 c to 7 c

well you be ok on eva,i like them ,good all round package,films,music,food,drinks,service

well have a good time,i be there in may,save up now,more over time at work,good luck,have fun

god bless thai girls

Daveboro

I have also booked EVA for my trip on March 12th direct from Heathrow. Cost me £440.00.

Flew EVA last year. No complaints - thought they were a good airline.

Cheers

Tony

Daveboro

I have also booked EVA for my trip on March 12th direct from Heathrow. Cost me £440.00.

Flew EVA last year. No complaints - thought they were a good airline.

Cheers

Tony

where you get this good price please?

Trailfinders.com..... they offer great prices..... just nervous about the April weather

I need an indication of the weather in April..... hope it aint too bad.... understand that it is the warm time of the year... but will I cope... need a hotel with good ac

Hi Emirates from Glasgow around 800 at same time im thinking eva might be good idea more

money for honey.

I've booked EVA too for next trip - booked via E-Bookers in UK following skyscanner search about 1 month ago - later Jan to mid Feb at £450. My second trip with EVA and whilst the continue to get good reviews I them not as good/friendly as Thai Air IMO but the price won in the end. Recently seeing same flight at over £600