Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Qatar Airways stop over?

rickstar

eney one flown with qatar airways before?? and eney one stopped over before whats it like?

im flying with qatar airways on the 29th and stopping in doha for 3 hours way back stop is for 2 hours, flown with eva air the previous 3 times.

also when i get to bangkok i want to take a bus to korat to save some money i arrive in bangkok at 7:00am eney one have a website or the he times and prices?

thanx for any help rick

Yes sure i can help you out on this one. I have flown qatar airways from both Manchester and Heathrow. Firstly let me put your mind at rest. No problems at all wished i was flying with them again on Saturday but over the Christmas period they were far to expensive for me and ended up booking jet.

Anyway qatar airways offer a very good service with no real delays. i think we was 10 mins late taking off once but thats about it. I found the inflight entertainment was fine and like all airways a free bar. Leg room was ample for the distance of the flight

when you land in Doha you are taken by bus to the terminal. When you go in stay left for tranit passengers. Once through its also very easy. if you smoke the smoking room is just to the left of he stairs.

I really think you will have no problems at all flying with qatar and therefore may i wish you a good holiday.

I can resist everything but temptation!

qatar airways is great, the airport is very relaxed and modern and nice for a couple of hours stopover (unlike dubai which is always stressfull/crowded), never had a delay with 3 trips you get the impression they are super well organised.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Get taxi to Morchit bus station from Swampy, its about 400 baht including tolls and 50 baht surcharge and go to its either 39 or 49 payment cubicle that goes to khorat bus station.

Its about 200 baht including snack and water.Leave every 40 minutes

Edited by chivas

I must be the odd one out, here, as i thought they were the worst airline i have flown with in many a year, the 2 times i have flown with them

Crap service, crap planes, a LOOOONG bus ride from the plane to the terminal, etc, etc.

they must have provided some nice whores to the judging panel to have got their 5 star rating (and dont they LOVE telling you about that fact, too !!!!)

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I must be the odd one out, here, as i thought they were the worst airline i have flown with in many a year, the 2 times i have flown with them

Crap service, crap planes, a LOOOONG bus ride from the plane to the terminal, etc, etc.

they must have provided some nice whores to the judging panel to have got their 5 star rating (and dont they LOVE telling you about that fact, too !!!!)

Hedonist

Why would a long bus ride detract from a five star rating ??

The motor was no doubt remotely parked-big deal ?? Did you miss the onward connection because of it ??

You have had too much time in los if you think whores come into every equation.

Why would a long bus ride detract from a five star rating ??

The motor was no doubt remotely parked-big deal ?? Did you miss the onward connection because of it ??

You have had too much time in los if you think whores come into every equation.

And who took the jam out of YOUR donut???

What a strange post you make !!!! :SteamingMad:

How many times have you flown with Qatar?

And, FYI yes i DO consider a long bus ride a deciding factor, especially when it averages 25 minutes in a not too well airconditioned bus, with one of them lasting nearly 45 minutes.

Couple THAT with the appaling service, and grubby planes (which i notice you chose NOT to comment on!!!!) on the plane and its lousy IFE system that reboots itself on a regular basis. Plus plastic knives and forks, paper vending cups to serve coffee into, and then you might see why i dont rate them hightly

But i suppose male PMT was factor in your post

Don't forget to say how many times you have flown Qatar, will you? :ShitHappens1:

Hedonist

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

well, i flew with them 4 times. Never had any complain. great company.

they even upgraded me on my last trip.

flew with them once never again,could not get a drink each leg going into doha. return leg from doha to uk ragheads decided they would pick there own seats.stewards/esses let them do it no control at all.

And who took the jam out of YOUR donut???

What a strange post you make !!!! :001_Thank_You5:

How many times have you flown with Qatar?

And, FYI yes i DO consider a long bus ride a deciding factor, especially when it averages 25 minutes in a not too well airconditioned bus, with one of them lasting nearly 45 minutes.

Couple THAT with the appaling service, and grubby planes (which i notice you chose NOT to comment on!!!!) on the plane and its lousy IFE system that reboots itself on a regular basis. Plus plastic knives and forks, paper vending cups to serve coffee into, and then you might see why i dont rate them hightly

But i suppose male PMT was factor in your post

Don't forget to say how many times you have flown Qatar, will you? :001_Thank_You5:

Hedonist

5 return flights plus a single as well.

What has PMT got to with with your reasoning ??

You dont get a five star rating for nothing son.

5 return flights plus a single as well.

What has PMT got to with with your reasoning ??

You dont get a five star rating for nothing son.

What has PMT got to with with my reasoning ??

Well if you cant see it then i guess i am wasting my time with you, because you replied to my post on here like some menstrual old Doris would have done. With barbed little snide comments

That, or some pompous little twat who doesnt like other people casting doubts on what they consider "their" chosen preference. In other words sad bastards.

Like i say, i am wasting my time with you, and cant be bothered with people who dont like others expressing an opposing view, and are incapable of debating without resorting to insult.

And, before you mouth off again, remember who started it

( http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49488-qatar-airways-stop-over/page__view__findpost__p__767226 )

I am now ending it..............Bye, turkey !!!!!!

Hedonist

What has PMT got to with with my reasoning ??

Well if you cant see it then i guess i am wasting my time with you, because you replied to my post on here like some menstrual old Doris would have done. With barbed little snide comments

That, or some pompous little twat who doesnt like other people casting doubts on what they consider "their" chosen preference. In other words sad bastards.

Like i say, i am wasting my time with you, and cant be bothered with people who dont like others expressing an opposing view, and are incapable of debating without resorting to insult.

And, before you mouth off again, remember who started it

( http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49488-qatar-airways-stop-over/page__view__findpost__p__767226 )

I am now ending it..............Bye, turkey !!!!!!

Hedonist

Far from Qatar being my chosen preference they have been rewarded in financial terms for just 5+ of my 141 returns from London to Bangkok !

You can post any view you want lad but whining about a bus journey from the terminal to the motor is pathetic is it not ?? Perhaps it was too cold for you in Doha ??

Grow a backbone son.

• 2 weeks later...

i always fly qatar, the cheapest and i live v close to manch airport.

but fuk me the connecting time s are long. this time it 8hrs wait in doha going bkk and 13.5 hrs go the way back.

the seats are rok hard n uncomfortable at that doha, if i remember there is a bit of a lounge room near the smoke room if your luky to get a seat?

d