IGNORED

Jacuzzi in hotel room any ideas

Vacationbound

I am heading to Pattaya in about 3 months and wanted to get a hotel room with a jacuzzi in it? ANy ideas on this anyone??? I am just now starting to research a place to stay?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am heading to Pattaya in about 3 months and wanted to get a hotel room with a jacuzzi in it? ANy ideas on this anyone??? I am just now starting to research a place to stay?

Yep - Penthouse hotel. Check out the web site Spam URL Banned

Many different theme rooms with all kinds of unique features. Jacuzzis and Whirlpools. Very close to all the action but, I slept very well. All rooms have double glazing and black out curtains. Make sure you research this hotel.

Penthouse hotel. Spam URL Banned

Jacuzzis, Whirlpool, Mirrors on the ceiling. Great place and, the girls love it. It makes them feel like super stars and they act a lot better than when in the normal run of the mill hotel room. Can't wait to get back.

• 1 year later...

Is penthhotel frequented by Couples often?

Edited by crazyguy84

LK Royal Suites on Soi Bukhao also has rooms with jacuzzis.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Try China garden. Brand new, 3 jacuzzi rooms and pretty reasonable prices too.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/67565-china-garden-restaurant-boutique-hotel-opening-soon/

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Is penthhotel frequented by Couples often?

Definitely see couples staying at the P/H hotel. Remember seeing a couple (Aussie or Brit accent - sorry, but Yanks sometimes can't tell the diff), but wife was maybe Indian descent? Very, very nice looking gal, in early to mid 30s. Lucky bloke.

I would shop around a bit for the room with jacuzzi, as the P/H is pretty expensive. I don't stay there much at all anymore, but I have always enjoyed taking the girls down to the pool. I have them go only in a towel, and then we get to the pool, the towel comes off!!!

TGOEA

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely see couples staying at the P/H hotel. Remember seeing a couple (Aussie or Brit accent - sorry, but Yanks sometimes can't tell the diff), but wife was maybe Indian descent? Very, very nice looking gal, in early to mid 30s. Lucky bloke.

I would shop around a bit for the room with jacuzzi, as the P/H is pretty expensive. I don't stay there much at all anymore, but I have always enjoyed taking the girls down to the pool. I have them go only in a towel, and then we get to the pool, the towel comes off!!!

Sex inside pool has always been a fantasy but never tried! There are some pool villas available in pattaya, thinking of maybe giving it a go this time.

You can also check out the Luxury Villa at Secrets and the Dreamwatchers Condos have a jacuzzi room. I'm staying at the Dreamwatchers Condo in July and will post a review with pics when I return.

Happy Hunting,

Lex