IGNORED

Eva air

Eirebadboy

As I've booked my flights I thought I would share the info with you's.

I know it's been mentioned here before but I thought that this was a real bargain.It's direct from heathrow-Bangkok-Heathrow.

As I didn't care when I went although I wanted it mid to late April I used http://www.skyscanner.net and went through the different price ranges for the whole month of April returning in May and was delighted with the price.

The only answer I need as I seem to have missed it is do I have to pay for food and drinks/snacks on the flight?

Note: I just checked the price of the same flights from Skyscanner and it's £200 more now although indirect with Etihad Airways it's £399.

Hope this helps others.

Sean

Doing an extra line this week on the lottery so I can finally go buy a place in Pattaya.

They probably won't be as they are only like a search engine type website for flights.

I'm actually booked through opodo but Skyscanner use's numerous different companys in their search's ie:BA,ryan air, easy jet and more or less every airline in the world. A bit like compare the market.

Hope that ease's your mind if you are booking.

Doing an extra line this week on the lottery so I can finally go buy a place in Pattaya.

hello again mate...its a bargain...do not pass go...its a steal in every aspect...price/direct and good Airline! Full marks... :Clap9

P.S. All Food/Drink FREE

Edited by Muso

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

hello again mate...its a bargain...do not pass go...its a steal in every aspect...price/direct and good Airline! Full marks... :Clap9

P.S. All Food/Drink FREE

Thats great to hear Muso, as it's a long flight I always like to get a few drinks in me and then try and get a few hours kip although I've never been able to even on two flights to Vegas.

I must research something that might help me sleep as it would be great to feel not totally shattered when I arrive.

Any recomendations anyone?

Seán

Thats great to hear Muso, as it's a long flight I always like to get a few drinks in me and then try and get a few hours kip although I've never been able to even on two flights to Vegas.

I must research something that might help me sleep as it would be great to feel not totally shattered when I arrive.

Any recomendations anyone?

Seán

Quacks dont like giving out sleepers or diazapam normally but if you ask for 50mg of Amitritylene they will happily dispense to you.

Its actually an anti-depressant but has the effect of knocking you out the first few times you take it !!

Yes food and drink free with EVA. You won't want to sleep, the cabin crew are pretty hot and will get you in the mood for Patts. :GoldenSmile1:

I've booked with EVA for March. Cost me £440.00

You don't pay for meals or drinks. Cabin crew are gorgeous little Taiwanese girls!!!

Cheers

Tony

Hot chicks hmmmmmmmm.........maybe I'll just get my monies worth with the free drink.

My problem is I'm a 40 a day ciggy man and thats one long flight to go without.I had two patches on when I did the vegas trips and was in dire need when I arrived.

Coming back should be no problem hopefully as I should be having nice dreams about my Soi 6 etc, exploits.

I still thnk maybe a prescription from the Doc may be in order.

Thanks.

Sean

Coming back shoudn't be a problem mate, a trip to a pharmacy in Patts for a couple of 30 baht little blue pills and you'll sleep like a baby.

Money Can't Buy Life Robert Nesta Marley

Coming back shoudn't be a problem mate, a trip to a pharmacy in Patts for a couple of 30 baht little blue pills and you'll sleep like a baby.

What 30 baht blue pills is that ??

I am flying EVA on the 13th of Jan wil update of all the news about them then.

Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

That's good then if you let us know how the flight went.

What price did you get it at?

Sean

must be some tpye of sleeping tablet.

i think he means sleeping tablets, me and my mates do it all the time, usually ask for some from the back of the shop rather than off the shelf, get some there for your next trip, it's great waking up refreshed when you get there! :001_Thank_You5:

<p>

Sean i paid £429 for my flight. which i am very happy with but you beat me hands down with your deal.Will let you know about the flight as soon as i can to ease your mind.

Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Ask for Xanax or Alprazolam. 200bt for 10 some do them them loose in bags of 10 others in blister packs.

Ask for Xanax or Alprazolam. 200bt for 10 some do them them loose in bags of 10 others in blister packs.

Bit too risky if u ask me.

Blues are Valium (diazaepam)10 mg. Xanax (alprazolam) works great (it's 2 to 10X stronger), but will leave you a boneless and a bit logey. I've gotten some that were so strong, I woke up 2 days later. They're supposed to leave your system in 11 hrs though. I think you can get 'em from .25mgs to 2 mgs. It's unavailable in Thailand without a prescription. Ativan (lorazapam) you can get in Thailand and is somewhere in between. They're all benzos and similar anti-anxiety drugs. Alcohol will intensify the effects and a couple is OK, but a lot can kill you with these drugs. I use 'em on every long haul flight to BKK. Otherwise I won't sleep and I'll be a mess for a couple days. Oh yeah, Valium will build up in your system if you eat them regularly. You'll feel lethargic because they stay in your system for 8 days or so. IMO, go for it - but watch the drinking. wj

Bit too risky if u ask me.

I bring them back in my hold luggage everytime, I do not have them in my hand luggage. I usually bring back 10 packs because I am not a good sleeper and will take one every now and again at home to, also i pop one for my long haul flight then i can kip for 1/2 of the flight.

as always its up to you