Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

pattaya to nakhon phanom

slw

Will be going to visit friends in nakhon phanom i no they fly fromm bkk but can seem to book from england, Have looked at car hire £30 a day but unless its a good drive and can stop a few times the 10 hour drives not looking good

Anyone one got any ideas bkk to nakhon price ect and times and days they fly cheers to you all scotty

Nakhon Phanom is one of my favourite places in the North East. I don't know about airline schedules as I usually drive or catch a bus to that part of Thailand.

While you are there I would recommend a trip to this place. You have to make some effort to get there but Nakhon Phanom is only a few hours away.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Nakhon Phanom is one of my favourite places in the North East. I don't know about airline schedules as I usually drive or catch a bus to that part of Thailand.

While you are there I would recommend a trip to this place. You have to make some effort to get there but Nakhon Phanom is only a few hours away.

how long is the drive from pattaya and what sort of price is the car hire

According to my GPS software it's 572 miles and would involve 11 and a half hours driving time. I use Escape Rentals opposite the LK Metropole hotel on Soi Dianna Inn. I can't remember exact prices for the car but beleive they usually charge about 1200 Bhat per day (varying on rental period) and they will ask for a 5000 Baht deposit. Their vehicles are all in great condition but they will penalise you if you bring it back with any scaratches. Insurance and breakdown recovery are included in the price.

This thread might help you.

According to my GPS software it's 572 miles and would involve 11 and a half hours driving time. I use Escape Rentals opposite the LK Metropole Hotel on Soi Dianna Inn. I can't remember exact prices for the car but beleive they usually charge about 1200 Bhat per day (varying on rental period) and they will ask for a 5000 Baht deposit. Their vehicles are all in great condition but they will penalise you if you bring it back with any scaratches. Insurance and breakdown recovery are included in the price.

ok thanks its handy as i stay in the lk got a good deal off them after 3 years