Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TQ2 Annual Xmas Eve Snow Party

rightsaid

Thursday 24th December 2009

TQ2 CHRISTMAS EVE SNOW PARTY

Yes it's on again. Our traditional TQ2 Christmas Eve Snow Party! :)

In addition to the usual great Rock n Roll music, Icy cold drinks, Sexy ladies and the usual TQ2 hospitality. :Cool_Pics:

This is THE fun event on the Pattaya 2009 calendar. :Clap1::Clap1::Clap1::Clap1::Clap1:

So if you are in town come on down and say hello, and I'll do my best to make sure you have a great time in TQ2.

Hope you can make it and a Merry Christmass to one and all.

Doors Open 3pm.

post-2671-1230183874.jpg

Hey, thanks for the pixs! Looking forward to next year. Let's hope your not too put out, I'm glad I got you to bump last years pictures. :Jail1:

Wallbanger

Last year was a great time! Highly recommend it. Lots of fun and that crazy styrofoam has to be experienced first hand to really understand it.

Sorry I wont make it this year. Have a a snowy blast!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Alf - will stop by brother. I owe u a few visits.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I spent a couple of hours of my christmas eve 2007 in TQ2 and had a great time.

I was a bit intoxicated when I stepped inside the bar so the 100 cm of snow really surprised me and I wasn't soberer when I left the place!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

it was an awesome party as always alf!

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today