IGNORED

Another bad 'DREAM' experience

badboy15001

Well Mr Dream is now on my official do not use list, The month before he got Banned from PA I used one of his drivers to drive me out to the race track with no problems, so I figured I’d ignore the Ban and negative comments about him and use him for a 2am pickup from the Vault to the airport I emailed him the day before to confirm and he said no problem the driver will be there and has my number to call me, 1:50am I’m waiting outside at 2:10am I called Dream up asking wheres the driver he says let me call you back so he can see where he is, 15 minutes later he finally calls back saying the driver is not answering and I should go walk outside and look for a taxi because he does not know if he can get another driver in time for me to make my flight so of course I say a few words to him and hang up and go looking for a cab to the airport, surprisingly there always someone yelling taxi/airport when I go out with my backpack during the day now that I have 2 suit cases no one is out there in the man spots at 2:30am(dinner break maybe), I had to walk all the way down to The Avenue and pay the ripoff fee of $1,500b to get to the airport being pressed for time didn’t have time to hangle and said lets go so I can catch my flight home, I know this will probably get closed by the mods soon like the other complaints have towards him - but just letting you guys know to be aware of this guy, not sure if hes sore because his been banned and got it in for PA members or not since before he was banned he was very helpful in getting me a reliable driver to the racetrack in Bangkok, but either way is attitude changed a lot - I know I do not have a business but if I ran one I would be in touch with my drivers an hour before there schedule to pick up a customer to make sure there good, but I guess there not his drivers or however he said that goes about the fleet of drivers, anyway hes off my list for a reliable pickup I will be using that other (Mr T) company some of you guys mentioned.

Thanks for advicing us, since I also need to use such a service next February.

I also think you can not treat your customers like this when you need to get to the airport. Thats not the way you treat people.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the info.

Ive used the Dreamteam Trans Taxi service many times and always Good service.But sometimes he is over booked and uses other drivers for the pick-ups. I dought this driver works for him again.

babydollsaddict.gif

From what I understand, MrDream is nothing more than one of the Taxi Stands you see all over pattaya... They have a some sort of registery lists they call private drivers and who ever is available next gets the job...

From what I understand, MrDream is nothing more than one of the Taxi Stands you see all over pattaya... They have a some sort of registery lists they call private drivers and who ever is available next gets the job...

Didnt MR Dream say he had his own fleet of cars?? .... or maybe he said planes :001_Thank_You5::):)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Had a taxi booked from Mr Dream for 6 January 2010 pickup but he never showed. He won't get a second chance to disappoint.

Now heres a shocking story MR DREAM LET YOU DOWN?????

at least he answered your calls thats more curtsy than most have got recently.

Yet again another let down on the most important journey of the holiday. Glad you got home ok tho bro

Use a real taxi service like MR T Transport (brilliant service, early, waited patiently, too helpful and most importantly contactable and good english)

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

• 3 weeks later...

We were worried about our pick ups after all the bad things I'd read about Mr Dream, I had pre-paid him for 4 separate trips (wanted to try and pay as much as possible before we arrived, so I asked to pre-pay).

But I think we must have been luck with all our pick-ups because the guy was waiting for us at the airport twice and also arrived early at the hotels to pick us up. We will definitely use him again in October.