Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rock House

Murphy

Hey guys,

I understand new room were built onto the Rock House. Does anyone have the 411 on these new rooms?

1. Size?

2. Separate shower stall?

3. Is the noise an issue with the rooms on the ground floor?

4. Any photos?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sluminit

• Spanky99

• tramstop

• Inocybe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't upset Mulphy, the owner.......................   :Anger: You may have a bottle of (Insert beer) banged off the top of your head??  :Good_Job:

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I won't post any more sh1t about something which happened months ago, have better things to think about and I'm not a snyde backstabbing bastard :001_Thank_You5:

However I have seen the new rooms and they look very nice. All finished to a high standard with brand new TVs. I stay at the LK Metropole but did spend my first two nights in the Rockhouse in July while the new rooms were being built. Nice place and good craic though my hangovers were terrible.

We'll call ourselves "the symbolics" I'll be sym.

I won't post any more sh1t about something which happened months ago, have better things to think about and I'm not a snyde backstabbing bastard :001_Thank_You5:

However I have seen the new rooms and they look very nice. All finished to a high standard with brand new TVs. I stay at the LK Metropole but did spend my first two nights in the Rockhouse in July while the new rooms were being built. Nice place and good craic though my hangovers were terrible.

i'm curious about the "snyde backstabbing bastard" comment.

what do you mean by that?

I stop in this bar every night and the service is first class, cannot comment on the owner as never met him but the ladies are great craic. That's 7 years of coming to Pattaya. Noi and the ladies are good fun. But personal choice I guess

• 2 weeks later...

Just come back from there after 20 days ,only spoke to alex couple of times.Top place with massive rooms.Sorry service was always good,just had a slight problem with safe(batteries needed changing) ,with the cleaning lady tops.For the price in my opinion cant be beaten.Open 24/7 so you can drop your key off.This is the second time i have stopped there and will do again

i'm curious about the "snyde backstabbing bastard" comment.

what do you mean by that?

Presuming you are asking a genuine question and not simply shit stirring, I will bite and answer your question!

Sometime long ago there was a "Fracas" at the RH where Mulphy wrongly smashed a bottle over the head of a customer during a confrontation. He apologised publically to his victim and to everybody through his board for his vicious attack.

Many self righteous keyboard board cowards however, not only on his board, but others also are still using every reference to the RH to post all sorts of shit about his personal life, including supposed gang connections etc.

They are simply slimeballs who would never have the guts to say boo to him face to face, and in many cases haven't even set foot in his excellent establishment, content only to fire broadsides from the comfort of their living rooms!

The word is "SNIDE" and sums up these lowlife accurately.

anyone that would smash a bottle over a customer either rightly or wrongly IS a slimeball. 100%.

my opinion and i feel entitled to it.

anyone that would smash a bottle over a customer either rightly or wrongly IS a slimeball. 100%.

How about self defense or protecting other people?

Smashing bottles over customers' heads is usually not wise but there are exceptions to every rule.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Answer to topic starter: I've stayed 4 nights in the RH on my first trip. Couldn't stay longer as the room was reserved for other customers (I knew that beforehand). Service was great, and I had the top floor room so no noise issues.

Saw the owner a few times, we talked for a bit but I couldn't understand half of what he said because of his heavy accent LOL. (I'm not a native English speaker.) Very friendly guy, gave me some good tips.

Staff was excellent and the room was clean and spacious.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Good rooms and excellent value for the money. Alex is a good guy as well and is always about if you have any questions.

I spent a week there and ended up staying 3.

Of course your entitled to your opinion, and many others hold similiar views.That however has zero to do with the quality of the RH as a Guesthouse, which after all is the subject of this thread.

BTW I hope you will visit RH on your next visit and tell him he is a slimeball to his face! Somehow I doubt it.

Presuming you are asking a genuine question and not simply shit stirring, I will bite and answer your question!

Sometime long ago there was a "Fracas" at the RH where Mulphy wrongly smashed a bottle over the head of a customer during a confrontation. He apologised publically to his victim and to everybody through his board for his vicious attack.

Many self righteous keyboard board cowards however, not only on his board, but others also are still using every reference to the RH to post all sorts of shit about his personal life, including supposed gang connections etc.

They are simply slimeballs who would never have the guts to say boo to him face to face, and in many cases haven't even set foot in his excellent establishment, content only to fire broadsides from the comfort of their living rooms!

Was standing at the able when it happened, so can say FIRST HAND that it was self defence, he apologised publicaly as he knows it was stupid, but so was the 'customer' who was known to him and had had several crossed swords with each other. The guy came to his bar with what appeared to be the sole intention of causing trouble AT A PARTY PAID FOR BY A CUSTOMER. He successfully ruined the party and the night.

There is a small group INTENT on defacing the RH and the owner, 99% of which is bullshit, spouted on an internet forum which is faceless and without any form of policing. Believe what you wish but as you say it is total bollocks, you hit the nail on the head.

Mulphy himself said his piece and I admire any man who can put his hands in the air and say sorry. As far as the RH goes, its one of the best watering holes in Pattaya IMO. Always pleasant and some superb parties.

So you would be wrong for smashing a bottle over the head of a guy who had been fuckin your missus, who had raped your missus or who had raped your daughter? Bollocks, each case is judged on its merits. You were not there and therefore cannot comment! You are entitled to opinion when you know the full circumstances and witnessed the actual events, ONLY MY OPINION!

How about self defense or protecting other people?

Smashing bottles over customers' heads is usually not wise but there are exceptions to every rule.

Exactly.

In reply to the OP, the rooms are furnished to a very high standard and be it the huge old rooms or the cheaper new rooms it is a very wise move to rent here. The bar is great, free choice of music on a computer and free internet access for customers/residents and free wifi should you have a laptop or wifi phone.

Edited by Scottish_Tyrant

Wha's like us?

Have stayed at the RH on countless occassions. I try to book it before any other place because the service is excellent, the staff first class., the rooms better and larger than most in that price range, and Alex has alawys been an excellent host.

What happened between him and someone who he knew well in no way detracts from the qualty of the place.

I have not stayed in the new rooms as I opt for the larger ones, but I have seen all of them and they are first class and excellent value.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

• 2 weeks later...

Have stayed at the RH during my last trip in December/january, and i had a great stay there. The rooms are huge, and the staff is great. If there is something wrong, they will do everything to help you, immediately. I don't know anything about noise on the groundfloor, but my room was the room just above the bar, and i never had any problems with to much noise from downstairs.

About the guys telling shit about the owner: I don't think thats what this topic is about, all the OP asked was how the rooms are.

i know for a FACT the owner of the rockhouse has no gang connections as he used to be a prision officer in scotland! he tells people he was a east end gangster lol when really he was locking gangsters up at night. i met a guy when i was over in december and he told me he owned half the rockhouse he had a bar in the darkside aswell.

i know for a FACT the owner of the rockhouse has no gang connections as he used to be a prision officer in scotland! he tells people he was a east end gangster lol when really he was locking gangsters up at night. i met a guy when i was over in december and he told me he owned half the rockhouse he had a bar in the darkside aswell.

It sounds like a good helping of bullshit is served along with beer then at this bar.So the bottler was a screw FFS.Snide remarks and slander are mandatory

on a forum connected with this bar by the way.

Any how,decent enough bar and rooms,though a tad noisy.The women here leave a lot to be desired but it is more a hard drinking type bar.

Did have draught Heineken last year not sure if still do.

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to know a little bit more about the new rooms (never been in the old ones, though).

They look nice, have a couple of chairs and a table I could work on (bringing my laptop). So internet connection must be good... Also, looks like a big real LCD widescreen TV. That could be useful when not working, ...and other things.

dsc01721.jpg

Is this TV in all the new rooms?

It says that the new rooms are in the rear of the building. What's back there? Quiet? Anything to look at (like an alternative to a balcony)?

PS! I know of all the pro/con's people say. I am still interested.

Thanks!

Question to the moderators; Could I become an advanced member? I have posted in the approval thread ages ago, April 20., but no response? I have met all the requirments (hopefully). Thank you :)

Proud owner of a Honda ANF 125i Innova (same as the Honda Wave)