IGNORED

Accommadation

Thaihot

Please help me out guys.

I am looking for a place to stay for a month in feb 2010 that is nice but will cost no more than 22/24000 bahts.

Close to pattaya beach & all the streets like Soi 6 & Walking Street etc.

Thanks.

Try Metro Apartments on Soi LK Metro. It gets great reviews from BM's. The location is great, just across the street from Devil's Den, a few steps to Lolita's, only a few minute walk to the baht bus, and the Soi Bukhaow area has lots to offer, its right outside your door. I think they will cut you a good rate for a month stay. Should fit in your budget.

Cheers

Please help me out guys.

I am looking for a place to stay for a month in feb 2010 that is nice but will cost no more than 22/24000 bahts.

Close to pattaya beach & all the streets like soi 6 & walking street etc.

Thanks.

THEIRS A GOOD LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE MATE

MANY CHOICES

ENJOY YOUR TRIP :NoSad1:

www.canterburytalescafe.com good facilities at Budget rates.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

There are plenty of choices within your budget. Browse a little around and you will find what you are looking for.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Thanks guys but I am still not sure, I am a prat. LOL.

22000 will get you loads of places - pattaya bay resort? (pushing the limit with electric + water though).

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

look at the reviews and narrow down your choices to 2 or 3 then ask people what they think.

work out what is important in your hotel ie pool, internet whatever and rule out the rest.then look at the prices and see what still fits your budget and ask for advise from 2 or 3

This will save you getting 30 different answers which will be peoples own favourite hotel.

Not Canterbury, its snowing like hell there, Canterbury Tales Cafe however the weather is Luvvly

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE & INFO.

:GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

I used to stay on the rooms above Tims bar beer on Second Road near Soi 12, they have small rooms from 450 baht and will give discounts for monthly stays .... and easy access to the girls in the gogo downstairs.

They also have some bigger rooms with a Jacuzzi, that used to be 850 baht but i am not sure of the current price.

PM me and I cam find out the current monthly rates if you are interested.

Please help me out guys.

Close to pattaya beach & all the streets like soi 6 & walking street etc.

Thanks.

Currently working at the Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel .... PM me for special rates for board members.

Nirvana Boutique Suites