Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gang of youths arrested following attempted motorbike theft in Jomtien.

LaaMok

Saturday 12th December 2009

Gang of youths arrested following attempted motorbike theft in Jomtien.

Pattaya, December 12 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : In the early hours of Saturday Morning, Police were called to the Tepprasit Condominium Block in Jomtien after a member of the public spotted four young boys attempting to steal a motorbike. Police quickly arrived and managed to detain the four suspects aged between 13 and 17. It was also determined that the two motorbikes they were driving were also stolen. The owner of the bike, Khun Jackgrit aged 26 was tracked down and accompanied the suspects to Dongtan Police Sub-Station on Jomtien Beach Road where the four suspects confessed to stealing over 500 motorbikes in the Pattaya area. The stolen bikes would be sent to a Thai Man known only as “Buerk”. The money they were given in exchange for the bikes was used to play computer games and to finance nights out with their friends. Police are questioning the group further at this time in relation to the previous robberies they claim to have committed.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/december/news_12_12_52_3.shtml

I wonder what would make them confess to stealing 500 MB's?

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

it never ceases to amaze me how quickly all suspects seem to confess to theyre crimes.

is it a religious thing i wonder ????

or are they just shit scared of whats gonna happen if they dont.

thai police must have about a 99% hit rate for guilty suspects as no one except falangs ever seem to be arrested innocently lol

:GoldenSmile1:

Wish the police could get that type of 'honesty' from the criminals here!

thai police must have about a 99% hit rate for guilty suspects as no one except falangs ever seem to be arrested innocently lol

:GoldenSmile1:

:Good_Post:

Free today - Pay tomorrow

I have to agree, why would they roll over on some guy that they had stolen 500 bikes for in such a timely mannner? I think they either terrified of the police, not terrified of the guy they are stealing for or somebody gave them a cash settlement. I am betting on the cops did a good job of scaring the crap out of some kids.

Are these the same that were robbing farangs on motorbikes last month late at night on Thappraya road towards Jomtien after midnight from a night out in WS????

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Glad they were caught..

maybe the cops just closed all there 500 stolen moterbike cases

with one arrest.

so it looks like they realy cracked down on there stolen bike ring. makes good pr

for the cops.

It could be these kids stole them all ...

lets see if they come up with a larger stash of previously stolen bikes and find “Buerk”.