IGNORED

Second suicide in one day keeps rescue services busy

LaaMok

Monday 14th December 2009

Second suicide in one day keeps rescue services busy

Pattaya, December 14 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : The planets must have been in a weird sort of alignment on Sunday because that night police and rescue services were called to attend a second case of suicide, this time in a room at an apartment complex in Soi Buakhow. At the scene they found a 32-year-old Thai female, originally from Surin province, who was hanging from a length of rope inside the bathroom. Her body had been discovered by her boyfriend from Finland who had come back from an afternoon and early evening drinking session. On the bed of the room was the woman’s ID card, some money, a mobile phone and a note, written in English, indicating she had lost the will to live because her life had been one long failure. Police are satisfied there was no second party involvement in the suicide.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/december/news_14_12_52_2.shtml

So sad ! , it just goes to show the struggles some of the girls face in Thailand. My thoughts go out to this poor girl

RIP X

Posted Image

Having known a Thai girl who killed herself in the same way it makes me very sad. Pattaya is an extreme place and it's not all fun, there are also many casualties.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

wow, very sad story.

Many of these girls have hugh burdens put on them we do not see through the sweet smiles...This job is not for the thin skinned..Really sorry to hear this..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I wonder how good her english skills were If I was going to top myself and leave suicide note it would be in my native language english .I would imagine a Thai person would leave a note in Thai as generally they are meant for your family

Edited by pipeman350

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

• 1 month later...

I wonder how good her english skills were If I was going to top myself and leave suicide note it would be in my native language english .I would imagine a Thai person would leave a note in Thai as generally they are meant for your family

I guess it depends who the note is for she may not have had any family and Im assuming she left the note for her boyfriend.

wow.. thats very sad.. :Clap8: tough life for most..