Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Half-naked Russian Couples detained by Police following late night swim

LaaMok

Friday 11th December 2009

Half-naked Russian Couples detained by Police following late night swim.

Pattaya, December 11 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Just after 3.30 on Friday Morning a crowd began to gather on Pattaya Beach in front of the Best Friend Beer Bar Complex after two Russian Couples were spotted in the water. The half-naked couples, who were clearly drunk, were acting in a manner which caught the attention of local Police who joined the crowds who looked on as the couples became a little too intimate in the shallow water. Eventually the show was brought to a close and the couples were taken to Pattaya Police Station and questioned over the incident. They claimed that earlier in the day they had similar fun in Jomtien without any problem. Despite this they were charged with conducting a lewd act in a public place.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/december/news_11_12_52.shtml

Well, there you go. VODKA, women, tropical climate leads to romance! :GoldenSmile1:

Sex in Pattaya, I have never heard anything like it, i'm shocked

Free today - Pay tomorrow

As Boney M says "Oh dem crazy Russian"

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

Pattaya's image of a family oriented tourist destination will be forever tarnished by the immature acts of this couple. The turtles that were recently released on the beach will never be the same either...

these are the same people who look down their noses at us , i have been going to samui for about 9 years when i first went there were hardly any families and in every guide book there were warnings that going topless was not allowed also there was no real yob mentaliaty every one had fun but respected others right to have fun and respected the thai laws ,

now if you are sitting on the beach "in the shade " with your thai lady then you are looked upon as scum by many of the families that go there now , they seem to forget that topless sunbathing is against the thai law and is respectless to the local thais .

no wonder that the way farangs get treated is getting worse when they see us behaving like this .

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

What on OUTRAGE!!! This sort of behaviour gets the area a reputation that could escalate into all sorts of activity. If I were the BIB, I would march them down to that Russian/Falang girl bar in WS, and make them pay their prices for a whole night!! That would teach them. :Chokdee:

See you all in 9 days.........

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

these are the same people who look down their noses at us , i have been going to samui for about 9 years when i first went there were hardly any families and in every guide book there were warnings that going topless was not allowed also there was no real yob mentaliaty every one had fun but respected others right to have fun and respected the thai laws ,

now if you are sitting on the beach "in the shade " with your thai lady then you are looked upon as scum by many of the families that go there now , they seem to forget that topless sunbathing is against the thai law and is respectless to the local thais .

no wonder that the way farangs get treated is getting worse when they see us behaving like this .

you do make some valid points, and you clearly know about thai culture and what not, however as thailand has grown as a tourist destination its for sure that the locals will be expected to adapt to the very tourist habits that put food on their plate and fatten up their wallet, to which i think the thai's have done reasonably well. i have seen countless foreigners (not just russians) wearing skimpy bikinis and going topless in both the north and south and the thai's are usually extremely tolerant, at worst, they won't approach topless women to sell trinkets. i think its known that the buddhist majority in the north are more tolerant of muslim majority down south, yet have never seen a problem in either regions.

sex on the beach however, is pushing it too far, as would be genital nudity if thai's are around, and judging by this couple, they should NOT have done this at night (or at all for that matter). if i recall, when the sun sets is when the thai's flood the beach at jomtien!! because no farangs and they can enjoy the beach for themselves!