IGNORED

Safe bargirls?

aussie3xciteme

Of all topics this seems to be the one that you guys should agree to disagree and get on with whatever you do rather than push your own point.

My tuppence worth would be to treat the risk in the way you do with any slapper you'd pick up in a club at home on a Fri/Sat night or more relevant any Sex Worker here.

STI's are spreading like wildfire here, is there the same concern amongst you re local girls? Hopefully there is.

At least with BG's you are aware of their exposure to risk and you should therefore assess each girl on her own Merits. As a novice I can only think that i'd be doing visual check, sniff test, looking for things like her using Mouthwashes as an indicator. I simply don't enjoy covered BJ's so whats the point in travelling half way round the world to not fully enjoy the Girls talents?? BBBB is a totally different matter and I doubt i'd do it.

You probably take far greater risks crossing the Road or indeed flying to Thailand.

To each his own.............

Jim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LongPlay

• 17hrs2freedom

• Shanks

• penconfellang

yes- there are several risks. anything you can catch from barebacking a BG, you can catch through oral.

i would strongly suggest reading about this from qualified websites. i dont think a sex forum is the best place to get true medical advice- some info from people is going to be completely wrong (some people think barebacking a BG is acceptable, for f's sake.)- do you really want medical advice from someone who has sex with a total stranger with no protection? didnt think so.

go to a qualifed website and start reading. its the best thing you can do.

Well posted 17.

There are too many amateur doctors, self-prescribing know-it-alls and gullible innocents around to help anyone make a sensible decision about their own personal sexual health. Granted the internet is a great resource but it is no substitute for finding a doctor you trust and will listen to. Next resident medical houseman to come up with a three day course of pharmacy X and Y to cure strokes, heart attacks and cancer wins the Pattaya Addicts Medic of the Month award. Unlikely. Safe bargirl? Safe Base jumper...

I believe that most Pattaya BG's have had more hot dicks than hot meals. They have received those dicks, orally, vaginally, and /or anally.

With this in mind no assurance from any "Authority" that unprotected sex (including oral) is minimally dangerous is valid. I wonder how many of these "studies" by "professionals" have been conducted on girls so highly sexed as the Pattaya BG's.

It's a crapshoot. As with any form of gambling, you take your chances then either reap the rewards or suffer the consequences.

well, I know from personal experience and the experience of friends that BBBJs (and cunnilingus) are definitely not "safe"...safER (than unprotected intercourse), to be sure...but you can and do catch things.

my friend caught standard-issue gonorrhea from a BBBJ (he's religious about condom use when fucking), and *I* was Mr. Lucky and caught a fucking rare-ass form of gonorrhea from going down on a BG...they kept me in the hospital 3 days, to the tune of 30,000 baht, while they figured out what it was (no pissing razor blades, no drip...just ugly black sores on my hands and feet!)...and then there was the outpatient antibiotic treatment to kill the resistant motherfuckers...

that said, I continue to go down on BGs and have BBBJs, and that was the only time in 5 1/2 years I caught anything...

ratchada

I dont know what doc you are using Rooter, but the latest info on Gon. or even the Syf,,, is 2 grams of zythromax all at one time. Problem solved in 36 to 48 hours. There are others now also, Cipro at one gram all in one shot is also a recommendation. However, with Cipro, if I had any doubt, I would continue the 500 mg pills twice a day after the double dose until the scrip pack ( ten capsules ) is gone. Just to be safe....

oral digestion of this amount side effects make some people sick to the stomache,, one little tablet makes my GF sick

have had every bbbj same - bareback.

am aware that there are small risks but wud not want 1 with a condom on. no point really

Well posted 17.

There are too many amateur doctors, self-prescribing know-it-alls and gullible innocents around to help anyone make a sensible decision about their own personal sexual health. Granted the internet is a great resource but it is no substitute for finding a doctor you trust and will listen to. Next resident medical houseman to come up with a three day course of pharmacy X and Y to cure strokes, heart attacks and cancer wins the Pattaya Addicts Medic of the Month award. Unlikely. Safe bargirl? Safe Base jumper...

I agree with you Som.

Some may get away with unsafe sex practices for awhile, but it depends on your frequency as to whether you encounter an STD.

Just reading this thread gives you an idea of the number of people who are contributing to its spread.

Many BG's are at great disadvantage due to their background of extreme poverty and may end up taking risks to keep their customers happy.

Taking precautions can ruin the fun, but this is the reality we find ourselves in.

Recent research also reveals unncircumsized men are at greater vulnerability, due to the soft skin on the glans (knob).

The glans skin becomes calloused affording a small increase in protection in circumsized men.

There are a number of STD's you can catch orally.

Genital herpes can be acquired from oral sex and is incurable.

Outbreaks (itchy lesions) may appear once on your penis or lips, and then disappear, or you may have regular outbreaks.

An inspection of your BG's lips may not reveal anything, because they can still be infectious up to two days prior to an outbreak.

25% of all Australians are currently infected with Herpes. Don't what the rate is in LOS.

You can also get genital herpes on your lips and mouth from an infected vagina.

There's no cure but the frequency of outbreaks depend on each individual.

If you've got razor nicks on your face from shaving, or have weak mouth gums between your teeth, these are vulnerable spots for HIV.

I've found oral dams are a great way of performing vaginal oral whilst staying safe.

http://www.ripnroll.com/lixx.htm

http://www.fpwa.org.au/healthinformation/i...ionsheets/dams/

http://www.brown.edu/Student_Services/Heal...th/ssc/dams.htm

Buff

:hello09:

Edited by Buff52

• 1 year later...