IGNORED

Safe bargirls?

aussie3xciteme

how safe is it having bbbj with bargirls, i would never have sex with out protection but oral i would if its safe, is it ok or to risky?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 17hrs2freedom

• Shanks

• ROOTER

• penconfellang

how safe is it having bbbj with bargirls, i would never have sex with out protection but oral i would if its safe, is it ok or to risky?

I have seen this one discussed a fair few times. I can't remember anyone admitting to using a condom while getting a BJ. There are risks but they are small.

I have moved this to the Health Forum.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

i,ve had hundreds of blow jobs, all of them bareback, no problem

any holes a goal

i,ve had hundreds of blow jobs, all of them bareback, no problem

I am not so lucky as I usually get a rash on my knob if I get more than two blowjobs in any one day. I've been told that its because the mouth has more bacteria than anywhere else. Soon recovers after amoxycillin treatment, but most inconvenient.

• 2 months later...
I am not so lucky as I usually get a rash on my knob if I get more than two blowjobs in any one day. I've been told that its because the mouth has more bacteria than anywhere else. Soon recovers after amoxycillin treatment, but most inconvenient.

Dude, that is stange! Are you sure it's just a rash. Tell me all the girls you have been with, let me get a pencil....

• 2 months later...

On a diff note, how dangerous is it to go down on a girl? I'm always skeptical about it, scared of catching herpes...etc. How big are my risks?

I understand a bit of a 'checklist' before, but one can never be too sure. What precautions should one take? Things to look for?

On a diff note, how dangerous is it to go down on a girl? I'm always skeptical about it, scared of catching herpes...etc. How big are my risks?

I understand a bit of a 'checklist' before, but one can never be too sure. What precautions should one take? Things to look for?

well, if you wear a condom so you dont catch anything from the big V, why would you put your mouth on it?

precautions: get a big glad hefty bag and wrap the girl in it- then feel free to lick until your tongue turns blue.

They also make tongue condoms that you can get. That way you have protection, etc.

They are flavored too.

All the best,

jH

well, if you wear a condom so you dont catch anything from the big V, why would you put your mouth on it?

What's the use of going to the buffet if you aren't going to eat? ;)

On a serious note, ARE their risks for eating a Thai BG?

short answer is yes.

have people, including myself, done it..answer is yes...did i catch anything answer is no but i know BMs that have caught shit from it

yes- there are several risks. anything you can catch from barebacking a BG, you can catch through oral.

i would strongly suggest reading about this from qualified websites. i dont think a sex forum is the best place to get true medical advice- some info from people is going to be completely wrong (some people think barebacking a BG is acceptable, for f's sake.)- do you really want medical advice from someone who has sex with a total stranger with no protection? didnt think so.

go to a qualifed website and start reading. its the best thing you can do.

BBBJ risks: if the girl has oral herpes - you are at a very high risk of contracting penile herpes. Look at the girls mouth (mainly lips) and try to see if she has any sores (sometimes girls try to mask the sores with some stuff). If she does - STAY AWAY - condom or not...

Some more BBBJ risks - some girls have oral chlamydia and/or oral gonorrhea - both can be sorted out quickly with antibiotics - tell tale signs are coughing, hoarse voice, runny nose etc...

DATY (going down on a girl) risks - can be minimized if you only go down on her clit. Otherwise - you are exposed to the same risks as I wrote above for BBBJ + warts. By the way - vaginal or pussy herpes can mostly be seen - but you have to take a real good look (like a doctor) with good light. So it does kill the spontaneity. But I would never dine at the Y without first looking at the food in the plate.

Edited by x4p3gsu

There are plenty of girls in LOS that insist on condom for BJ. Plenty more that go BB. I only go with type 2.

DATY (going down on a girl) risks - can be minimized if you only go down on her clit.

Most BM's wouldn't know where that is.

someone know howmany who have HIV in pattaya?

Look you need to make a basic choice here

If you are going mongering you can either be shit scared and have no fun or you can take a balanced view as to the risks involved

I follow a number of boards similar to this and I would guess that (a) the average monger always goes BBBJ and (b) quite a number go bareback for sex

Go mongering, you will at some stage get a dose.

Take the meds, get over it, or get our of the scene

And now 200 boardies will flame me about HIV

I know a guy who once got a BJ of a lovely Lady Boy (Somchai) and he is fine. Infact he tells me he is planning to have another one cos they give better BJs (he told me). Infact he says getting a bare BJ is alot safer than flying!

:NoA2M:

maybe you were joking, but if not, that stat is way off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattaya

"The city had 101,378 registered inhabitants in 2007. This figure excludes the large number of Thais who work in Pattaya (many come and go for tourism related work) but remain registered in their hometowns, and many long-term expatriate visitors. Including non registered residents, the population numbers around 300,000 at any given time. It covers 22.2 sq km"

• 2 weeks later...

my first trip i had like 15 bareblack blowjobs but i got gonorrhea from it but fuk it just go to the doctor take a pill and its over in like 2 days. but i hope for u that u dont ever get it . its feels like u pissing needles hurts like hell.